Author Topic: Northwestern's Faculty Comes Out in Favor of Eliminating Israel  (Read 89 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Northwestern's Faculty Comes Out in Favor of Eliminating Israel
DAVID STROM 10:40 AM | May 09, 2024

We've seen a lot of activism on behalf of Hamas on campuses, and usually think of the occupations and hateful rhetoric as a student-led phenomenon.

That's not exactly accurate. Administrators, professors, and instructors are often just as committed to the elimination of Israel, the slandering of Israelis and Jews, and the promotion of Hamas violence as any student on campus.

After all, where do you think the students got their insane ideology?

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/05/09/northwesterns-faculty-comes-out-in-favor-of-eliminating-israel-n3788034
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The better way to handle these liberal sh*theads might be to get rid of the faculty. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

So, when do they plan to start constructing the ovens on the Northwestern campus?