Author Topic: Protesters Remove American Flag, Raise Palestinian Flag in Harvard Yard  (Read 108 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Protesters Remove American Flag, Raise Palestinian Flag in Harvard Yard

Joel B. Pollak 28 Apr 2024

Protesters at an anti-Israel “encampment” in Harvard Yard removed an American flag from University Hall, the central administration building, and flew a Palestinian flag in its place Saturday before university staff intervened.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1784583058168906015

The Harvard Crimson reported:

Pro-Palestine student protesters at the Harvard Yard encampment flew three Palestinian flags from University Hall on Saturday evening.

A group of three protesters hoisted the flags over the John Harvard statue in the Yard, where the University sometimes flies the American flag or flags of the countries of visiting foreign dignitaries. As of 6:34 p.m., Harvard University Police officers were calling Harvard Yard Operations to remove the flag.

As the staff removed the flags, protesters yelled “Shame!” and chanted “Free, free Palestine” and “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/education/2024/04/28/protesters-remove-american-flag-raise-palestinian-flag-in-harvard-yard/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

If Netanyahu isn’t paying these hamasniks, then he probably should be.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Cancel their student debt forgiveness and their Federal college tuition assistance.

If America is not good enough for them, neither is American taxpayer subsidization of their college educations.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.