Author Topic: Collins Admits Feds Were Top Source Of Covid Misinformation  (Read 137 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Collins Admits Feds Were Top Source Of Covid Misinformation
Brianna Lyman

Four years ago, U.S. state, local, and federal goverments pushed “social-distancing” policies separating Americans six feet away from other people everywhere they went. Now former National Institute of Health (NIH) Director Francis Collins has admitted no “science or evidence” ever backed these heavy-handed, comprehensive restrictions — another key proof the left’s war on so-called “disinformation” is so dangerous.

A memo National Review obtained, from the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, details Collins’ closed-door testimony earlier this year. It reveals that Collins had not seen evidence on March 22, 2020, to support the widely obeyed federal policy when the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) instituted six-foot social distancing rules.

“Do you recall science or evidence that supported the six-foot distance?” Collins was asked.

“I do not,” Collins said. “I did not see evidence, but I’m not sure I would have been shown evidence at that point.”

“Have you seen any evidence since then supporting six feet?”

“No,” Collins responded.

So Collins admits the federal government lacked any scientific basis for this massive social policy it pushed on Americans, including by colluding with Big Tech to shut down public debate about Covid-19 responses. Such debate could have revealed that many Covid policies weren’t backed by good research. Instead, numerous federal officials pressed Google, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to shut down skepticism and contrary information it falsely labeled “misinformation” and “disinformation,” including articles from The Federalist.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/05/17/former-nih-director-admits-government-was-top-source-of-covid-misinformation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Re: Collins Admits Feds Were Top Source Of Covid Misinformation
« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:23:10 pm »
Nothing will ever happen to those who lied, and most will still be in position to continue lying in the future.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: Today at 05:27:14 pm »
Nothing will ever happen to those who lied, and most will still be in position to continue lying in the future.

I have more faith.  Slow but surely, I think Joe Q is going  into rage mode. And we will see some repercussions. Including serious jail time, and maybe life imprisonment/execution of Fauxcii for mass murder.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:59:21 pm »
Former NIH Director Francis Collins admitted under oath that no "science or evidence" ever supported social distancing policies.
https://x.com/nataliegwinters/status/1791093229485519302
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: Today at 07:02:47 pm »
I have more faith.  Slow but surely, I think Joe Q is going  into rage mode. And we will see some repercussions. Including serious jail time, and maybe life imprisonment/execution of Fauxcii for mass murder.

I would love to see it happen, but doubtful.  Joe goes down and so go his handlers....just.not.going.to.happen.  (Just my opinion).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.