Author Topic: Portland State University anti-Israel agitator charges at officer, gets just desserts  (Read 148 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I love watching this.... :silly:

Anti-Israel agitators at Portland State University attempted to charge at police officers and were swiftly put down.

Police officers in riot gear were sent to clear out an encampment at the university library on Thursday, leading to a confrontation between the officers and several agitators wielding makeshift shields. Video shows the moment a group of protesters running from the library and charging at officers who set up a police line.

One of the agitators crashes at full speed into an officer and is knocked to the ground. Two more police officers assist in apprehending the assailant.

The Portland Police Bureau said "several arrests" were made at the library as officers work to clear the encampment.

Dozens of protesters who appeared to be a mix of PSU students and outside agitators occupied the library on Monday night and demanded that the university divest from Israel before they would move, according to Oregon Public Broadcasting.

On Wednesday, Portland State University President Ann Cudd announced that the library is closed and said all unauthorized personnel found there were committing criminal trespass "and must leave immediately." The announcement came after negotiations between university officials and the anti-Israel groups broke down on Wednesday.

Posted by Chris Pandolfo

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/may-2-antisemitism-surges-campus-protests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Never take a Rubbermade trash can to a riot.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

Never take a Rubbermade trash can to a riot.

:silly: I know, right?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Make Body Slams Great Again!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: