Author Topic: ‘I’m incensed by this!’ Parents say teacher told daughter she could not choose President Trump as he  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I’m incensed by this!’ Parents say teacher told daughter she could not choose President Trump as her hero for report
April 7, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

As bizarre is it may sound, anti-Trump bigotry appears to be spreading across the country. Last month a Florida bus driver ripped a “Make America Great Again” hat off a child’s head in rage. At the start of this month an anti-Trump zealot in California harassed and berated an elderly Starbucks supporter at a Starbucks. And according to the latest reports, last week a New York teacher prevented an 11-year-old student from choosing President Donald Trump as her hero for a class assignment.

If this isn’t bigotry, what is?

Meet Bella Moscato, an 11-year-old sixth grader at Samoset Middle School in Ronkonkoma who was assigned by an unnamed teacher to pick a hero to write a report about. For her, the choice was easy.

“Donald Trump is my hero,” she said to station News 12 Long Island.

But there was just one problem: her teacher.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/04/07/im-incensed-by-this-parents-say-teacher-told-daughter-she-could-not-choose-president-trump-as-her-hero-for-report-742041
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34