Author Topic: Devin Nunes locked and loaded: 8 criminal referrals ready, including 3 targeting 'conspiracy' and 'g  (Read 305 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Devin Nunes locked and loaded: 8 criminal referrals ready, including 3 targeting 'conspiracy' and 'global leaks'
by Daniel Chaitin
 | April 07, 2019 10:46 AM
 | Updated Apr 07, 2019, 11:12 AM

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., announced on Sunday he is ready to send eight criminal referrals to the Justice Department next week related to the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation.

"We're prepared this week to notify the attorney general that we're prepared to send those referrals over and brief him if he wishes to be briefed," Nunes said on Fox News.

The ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee has been teasing a referral for months and previously predicted its delivery by the end of last week.

However, Nunes backed away from that deadline, hinting that his team of investigators found more people, potentially up to two dozen, who could be the subject of a criminal referral.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/devin-nunes-locked-and-loaded-8-criminal-referrals-ready-including-3-targetting-conspiracy-and-global-leaks
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Well now we will begin to see what General Barr is all about...  will these referrals get tossed into the circular file?  Or will we see legitimate criminal investigations?

rangerrebew

For once I'd really like to see Nunes actually do something rather than threaten to do something. :pondering:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
For once I'd really like to see Nunes actually do something rather than threaten to do something. :pondering:

Well, when he delivers the referrals to General Barr he is taking it as far as he can, chum.

It is up to Barr to act....  or not.

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew

These referrals are undoubtedly against Democrats.  Nunes says the investigation of these eight could lead to more people being investigated.  The Democrats investigate Republicans and the Republicans investigate Democrats.  This is what they do, spend money on investigations instead of balancing the budget as we are multiple trillions in debt.

Offline conservativevoter

I don't think I care HOW it gets done any more!  Did Hillary collude with the Ruskies?  yes or no?  How about BO?  Strock? Page? Comey? Mc Cabe? Brennan?  JUST FRAKKIN' DO IT... put the rastards in orange jumpsuits!  Don't forget Feinstein and Swartz, former DNC chair.  And Adam Schiffhead...

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
"We're prepared this week to notify the attorney general that we're prepared to send those referrals over and brief him if he wishes to be briefed," Nunes said on Fox News.

He’s prepared to be prepared? Dead eyed, mopey faced clown.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.