Author Topic: Jury rejects Harry Reid lawsuit against fitness band maker  (Read 308 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jury rejects Harry Reid lawsuit against fitness band maker
« on: April 06, 2019, 02:23:29 pm »
Jury rejects Harry Reid lawsuit against fitness band maker
By Rachel Frazin - 04/06/19 09:37 AM EDT

A Las Vegas jury rejected a lawsuit by former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) against an exercise band maker he claimed was responsible for his injuries, including blindness in one eye.

The eight-member civil jury determined that Reid did not prove he had used a TheraBand device when he fell face-first four years ago after losing his grip on the device, according to the Associated Press.

The jury made its decision after eight days of testimony. Jury members did not see the actual device because Reid's son, an attorney, got rid of it after Reid's fall.

“I may not agree with the outcome, but I agree with the way we got there,” Reid's lawyer James Wilkes II told the AP.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/437688-jury-rejects-harry-reid-lawsuit-against-fitness-band-maker
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Jury rejects Harry Reid lawsuit against fitness band maker
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 02:33:45 pm »
He should have hired the lawyer who got Dennis Kucinich a nice settlement for that pesky olive pit he supposedly ate. Though I don't recall for sure but maybe Dennis was smarter than Harry and saved the pit for evidence?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA