Author Topic: Alec Baldwin tweets 'beating Trump would be so easy' if he ran for president  (Read 350 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Is there anyone on the left that isn't bat crap crazy?   Sorry, Alec, you stopped being funny long ago.

Alec Baldwin tweets 'beating Trump would be so easy' if he ran for president

Alec Baldwin for president?

The hotheaded thespian suggested he is interested in running for president against Donald Trump in 2020.

"If I ran for President, would you vote for me?" Baldwin began his tweet on Monday. "I won’t ask you for any $."

He then said, "And I promise I will win. Beating Trump would be so easy. So easy. So easy."......

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-tweets-beating-trump-would-be-so-easy-if-he-ran-for-president
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And the left accuses Trump of being unbalanced? :shrug: