Author Topic: ‘Shame and belittlement’: Another woman accuses Biden of inappropriate touching  (Read 270 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Shame and belittlement’: Another woman accuses Biden of inappropriate touching
by John Gage
 | April 05, 2019 08:31 AM

Sofie Karasek, a sexual assault survivor advocate, is accusing former Vice President Joe Biden of inappropriately touching her in 2016. She joins a growing handful of woman who have made such claims against the 36-year Delaware senator and likely 2020 Democratic presidential candidate.

“Soon the photo of our foreheads together went viral. #MeToo hadn’t yet exploded. There was no space for a nuanced discussion of whether that level of intimacy, between a 22-year-old and the vice president of the United States, was appropriate,” said Karasek in an op-ed published in the Washington Post Thursday.

Karasek described being originally proud of the moment she shared with Biden and even excitedly talking about it with Biden two months later.

“But as time passed I began to feel a sense of shame and belittlement every time I saw the photo. I had displayed it on a bookshelf in my room, but I eventually took it down because people would make fun of it — “It looks like he’s about to kiss you!” It brought up too many conflicting feelings,” she added.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/shame-and-belittlement-another-woman-accuses-biden-of-inappropriate-touching
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34