Author Topic: Biden’s Problem Is His Ego By RICH LOWRY  (Read 392 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Problem Is His Ego By RICH LOWRY
« on: April 04, 2019, 04:47:48 pm »
 Biden’s Problem Is His Ego

By RICH LOWRY

April 03, 2019

Rich Lowry is editor of National Review and a contributing editor with Politico Magazine

Joe Biden wants us to believe that all his touching speaks to how deeply he cares about other people.

It’s really a testament to how much regard he has for himself.

As everyone has always known, Biden is prone to weird and wildly over-familiar interactions with women, which are extensively on the record and have been the subject of jocular commentary over the years.

The #MeToo era has put his grabby style in a different light, and now he’s had to tweet out a video saying he gets it.

Biden’s conduct is obviously different and less blameworthy than the men caught up in #MeToo: It’s not furtive, but out in the open, not sexual, but affectionate. He doesn’t stand accused of cruelly manipulating anyone or creating a hostile workplace.

No, his fundamental offense is not realizing that some people might not be as into Joe Biden as Joe Biden is into Joe Biden. He has an ego, not a libido, problem.

Biden lost all self-awareness somewhere in the Senate chamber about 40 years ago.

more
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/04/03/joe-biden-problem-ego-226566
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Biden’s Problem Is His Ego By RICH LOWRY
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 05:18:51 pm »
@QueenCatofAragon

My reply is, why didn't his wife tell him to stop that many years ago?  Why didn't the people around him all these years, tell him to stop that?  I saw it many times, and thought it was awful for the women/children in public not knowing what to do when he touched them and stayed touching them, then whispering in their ears.  He is not a dummy and had to know these people did not like this, but he kept doing it because he had to do it for some mental reason.

Queen, you said if you were in that position, even in public, you would have told him off, telling him to stop.  You know that now because you would be prepared for it if it happened now.  If you didn't know he did that to others, and it was in public, I doubt you would have confronted him then, but you would have after the event was over.  I read yesterday, he did it not in public, but in a private situation and the husband stepped in and removed his hands.  I knew I remembered a husband doing that.  After that occasion, why didn't Biden stop doing it then?  He needs NOT to be president.  I also think he is slow of mind now; would be a puppet for someone close to him telling him what to do.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 05:21:33 pm »
Who says it can't be both? He's a politician with a huge ego (gee, how rare is that?) who also likes to squeeze the merchandise too much. Notice Mr. Paws only does this stuff to females.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 06:30:59 pm »
Who says it can't be both? He's a politician with a huge ego (gee, how rare is that?) who also likes to squeeze the merchandise too much. Notice Mr. Paws only does this stuff to females.

Where's Mr. Whipple when you need him?

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 07:21:27 pm »
It is not all that unusual for a guy to grope women. These guys were known as cads or lechers. While not acceptable, it is at least somewhat normal.

But when he started displaying this same lecherous behavior towards little girls, that breaks all rules and crosses every line. While there are many pictures of Biden groping, rubbing, and soft kissing little girls, there are no pictures of him doing this to men or to little boys. If it is innocent behavior and "just his nature" then why did he only target women and girls. If it was innocent and he truly couldn't help it, he would behave the same to everyone.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 02:26:51 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 12:08:48 pm »
I don't buy the argument that doing it in public makes it less blameworthy. If he behaved inappropriately in private would we even know about it? In public he can catch women unprepared, knowing they'll submit quietly. My assumption is that getting away with it on camera is what gives him his kicks.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 12:35:04 pm »
I don't buy the argument that doing it in public makes it less blameworthy. If he behaved inappropriately in private would we even know about it? In public he can catch women unprepared, knowing they'll submit quietly. My assumption is that getting away with it on camera is what gives him his kicks.
Agreed. I was talking about this with the wife, and she didn't think it wasn't anything but gross and disgusting.
If I sneaked behind some woman at a public place and stuck my snout into her hair and started licking the back of her neck, the next thing I'd have to worry about is my wife reaching for the shotgun if the woman in question didn't turn around and fire a few rounds herself.
It's disgusting just thinking about the old goat doing it.