Author Topic: Project Veritos: all types of voter fraud!  (Read 714 times)

rangerrebew

Project Veritos: all types of voter fraud!
« on: April 03, 2019, 02:09:52 pm »
Project Veritos: all types of voter fraud!
Posted on April 2, 2019   by a12iggymom

CNN or MSNBC want you to believe these videos don’t exist. Or they’ll tell you they’re “selectively edited” or “highly redacted.” And just like they railed on “Russian collusion” for two years, the media will continue to call voter fraud a myth. Well . . . you and I know . . . they’re wrong again! Video ev

CNN and MSNBC want you to believe these videos don’t exist.

Or they’ll tell you they’re “selectively edited” or “highly redacted.”

And just like they railed on “Russian collusion” for two years, the media will continue to call voter fraud a myth.

Well . . . you and I know . . . they’re wrong again!

Video evidence speaks for itself.

https://a12iggymom.wordpress.com/2019/04/02/project-veritos-all-types-of-voter-fraud/

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Project Veritos: all types of voter fraud!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 02:22:53 pm »
They only believe it when they think Republicans are doing it like in NC
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 02:31:13 pm »
It makes you wonder how accurate the article is when she can't spell the name correctly, even when she's included the logo in the article. 

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 02:39:07 pm »
bookmark

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 09:07:40 pm »
@rangerrebew
@Sanguine

The video was about one man who owned property in two states, so he "says" he voted in each.  If he did that, he won't again.

People tend to believe the Federal Government runs their elections, so they say the federal government is corrupt and elections are crooked.  That is the way Trump thinks elections are held so he rants on about wide voter fraud. 

Your election is run by your county, period.  They have state election law to follow and Election Judges/Clerks are trained in that law just before the election.  Mistakes may be made in polling places which are usually corrected at that time.  In many polling places, there are poll watchers who can raise objection to the judge if something they see is suspect of fraud.

In a November general election, the State Party had a lawyer and me at our computers, him in Austin, me at home, to answer questions, in real time, if someone had a problem at a polling place anywhere in Texas.  The Republican Judges/Alternate Judge/Republican poll watchers, had my phone number and my email address.
One email I got was from a poll watcher who saw a person vote a paper ballot and his name was not on the voter list.  She thought that was fraud, until I explained any voter can insist on voting, even if the voter name is not on the list.  The voter votes a provisional ballot which is a paper ballot and it is sent to the Early Voting Ballot Board to be considered whether it is a legal vote or not. I assured her the vote would not be counted once the Board confirmed the name was not on the voter list.  Sometimes what is seen at a polling place can bring questions, but usually there is a valid reason the Judge does what he/she does.

Think of your county - that is where you vote in a general election for state and federal offices.  You could go to your county election administrator and ask questions about the voting process in your county.  You can go to your Secretary of State website, Elections division, and download the whole Election Code for your state.  That tells you how elections are held in your state as every county has to follow these laws.  You can read how a person becomes a voter in your county; how the name gets on your county voter list and when the name gets taken off the list. 

Don't believe some website saying the federal government rigs elections, or the National Democrat Party rigs elections, or the National Republican Party rigs elections.  An election can only be "rigged" in a county.

Not long ago, there was voter fraud by an outsider in S or N Carolina.  He was not an employee of that county.  He put together a way to get his hands on mail ballots by going to a voter's house and picking it up, then changing it, if he needed, to reflect the vote he wanted.

It is not unlawful for a candidate to print "requests for absentee ballots" to send to seniors; that happens all the time.  Seniors fill out the request, mail it to the voter administrator, get back a paper ballot, which they fill out and mail in the provided envelope, back to the administrator.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 09:36:47 pm »
@rangerrebew
@Sanguine

The video was about one man who owned property in two states, so he "says" he voted in each.  If he did that, he won't again.

People tend to believe the Federal Government runs their elections, so they say the federal government is corrupt and elections are crooked.  That is the way Trump thinks elections are held so he rants on about wide voter fraud. 

Your election is run by your county, period.  They have state election law to follow and Election Judges/Clerks are trained in that law just before the election.  Mistakes may be made in polling places which are usually corrected at that time.  In many polling places, there are poll watchers who can raise objection to the judge if something they see is suspect of fraud.

In a November general election, the State Party had a lawyer and me at our computers, him in Austin, me at home, to answer questions, in real time, if someone had a problem at a polling place anywhere in Texas.  The Republican Judges/Alternate Judge/Republican poll watchers, had my phone number and my email address.
One email I got was from a poll watcher who saw a person vote a paper ballot and his name was not on the voter list.  She thought that was fraud, until I explained any voter can insist on voting, even if the voter name is not on the list.  The voter votes a provisional ballot which is a paper ballot and it is sent to the Early Voting Ballot Board to be considered whether it is a legal vote or not. I assured her the vote would not be counted once the Board confirmed the name was not on the voter list.  Sometimes what is seen at a polling place can bring questions, but usually there is a valid reason the Judge does what he/she does.

Think of your county - that is where you vote in a general election for state and federal offices.  You could go to your county election administrator and ask questions about the voting process in your county.  You can go to your Secretary of State website, Elections division, and download the whole Election Code for your state.  That tells you how elections are held in your state as every county has to follow these laws.  You can read how a person becomes a voter in your county; how the name gets on your county voter list and when the name gets taken off the list. 

Don't believe some website saying the federal government rigs elections, or the National Democrat Party rigs elections, or the National Republican Party rigs elections.  An election can only be "rigged" in a county.

Not long ago, there was voter fraud by an outsider in S or N Carolina.  He was not an employee of that county.  He put together a way to get his hands on mail ballots by going to a voter's house and picking it up, then changing it, if he needed, to reflect the vote he wanted.

It is not unlawful for a candidate to print "requests for absentee ballots" to send to seniors; that happens all the time.  Seniors fill out the request, mail it to the voter administrator, get back a paper ballot, which they fill out and mail in the provided envelope, back to the administrator.

@Victoria33 that all makes sense, but one situation that I am aware of is the University, of 50,000+ students, many of whom feel that they should be able to vote at their home and in the city that the University is located in.  Who catches that? 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 10:58:15 pm »
Quote from: Sanguine
Who catches that?

Better question - Who encourages that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2019, 04:33:50 am »
@Victoria33 that all makes sense, but one situation that I am aware of is the University, of 50,000+ students, many of whom feel that they should be able to vote at their home and in the city that the University is located in.  Who catches that?
@Sanguine
@mystery-ak
@rangerrebew

Have been out of town, back now.  One can only have one valid voter card.  It works like this:
You can be a voter in a voting precinct, if you have a physical address in that voter precinct, where you get mail.  A post office box won't work because that is the post office address and you can't live in a post office box.  You must live at the physical address and must be able to get mail there.

A college student who has a physical address in the college town and can get mail there, can register to vote there.  Or, if the college student still has his/her original address in another state and can still get mail there, he/she can request a ballot by mail from the county of the original address.  If this student tries to register in the county of the university, questions will be asked by the voter registrar so the registrar knows what the student is doing and will tell the student the law. The student can only register in one place.  If the student has a card from another state/county, the student must write a letter to the old county and have the card cancelled.  When the student gets a letter the old card is cancelled, then the student can register in the new county.

Another check is this:  If the student lives in a town in the state and the university is in the same state in another location, and tries to register at both places, this happens:

In 2003, after the Florida massive election chaos in 2000, the federal government passed some laws every state must follow.  One of those made the Secretary of State of every state, the keeper of a state master voter list.  That list has every voter name/address on it and it is their duty to keep the list current.

For our example, the student has a voter card from his/her hometown, the address where he lived with his/her parents and he/she can still get mail there.  Now, he/she goes to a college/university in the same state, and signs up to be a voter there because he/she can get mail at a physical address there.

Just because a person fills out a form for a voter card, does not mean he/'she gets it.  The information goes to the Secretary of State, Elections Division, and the name is checked to see if this person can be a valid voter.  Our college student would not be granted another voter card because state records show he/she already has a valid voter card.  The student would have to submit a letter to the old County Election Administrator, to cancel that voter card.  When the student gets a letter the old voter card is cancelled, then the student can register at the county of the new address. 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 12:31:32 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2019, 01:58:17 pm »
If this student tries to register in the county of the university, questions will be asked by the voter registrar so the registrar knows what the student is doing and will tell the student the law.

@Victoria33, I can guarantee you that this check is NOT happening in Travis County, Texas, or Madison, Wisconsin, or any number of other college towns. 

The student can only register in one place.  If the student has a card from another state/county, the student must write a letter to the old county and have the card cancelled.  When the student gets a letter the old card is cancelled, then the student can register in the new county.
'

If the check is simply the person policing themselves, that is not a check. 

You're telling us how it should work, and I'm concerned about how it does work.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 02:00:18 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2019, 04:03:55 pm »
@Victoria33, I can guarantee you that this check is NOT happening in Travis County, Texas, or Madison, Wisconsin, or any number of other college towns.   If the check is simply the person policing themselves, that is not a check. 

I don't know why you think checks of voter registration are not done in university counties.  Understand this is not a problem only you know about; it is a problem that has been solved for ANY person who moves from one place to another as that is what is happening with students. I will go into more detail here:

Remember, each state's Secretary of State has the official voter list.  I said when a person fills out the registration form, the info is sent to the Secretary of State and is checked through all their process for determining if the person can be a valid voter in that county.  Certainly, the Elections Division will check the county of the old address in any state, to determine if the student can be a voter in the present county.  The elections division can access any state's voter list on the web if they have the "code", which they do have.  Here is the reason I know about these voter lists:

It was during the time I worked with the party, that changes happened with voter lists; technology did this.  When I started this work, for our county, I had to pay for the county voter list and it was that way in any Texas county.  It is still that way unless you have clearance to access the Party's Voter List.  When I began working for the State Party, a new thing had happened for voter lists; they were now on the web; each state party had collected the lists and they were there for anyone who had the code to open them.  I had free access to any county's voter list if I needed it as I was given the code that opened county voter lists.  I am sure this has advanced to the point, the Elections Division of any state, can access any other states' voter list.  This list is only be to seen, it cannot be changed by anyone viewing the list, but that is what the State Election Division needs, to see if the student is registered in that state.

So, the voter registration of the student is checked to see if he/she is registered in another county in the state OR in another state where the student did live.  Do students or others fall through the cracks sometime? Yes.

As an aside: My son who has lived in London over 25 years, still votes absentee in the US county where we lived before he went overseas.  That was the last place he lived in the states, so he can vote absentee in that county.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2019, 04:46:36 pm »
I think this because there have been legitimate reports of students voting twice - once in their university area and once at their home. 

If they are from out-of-state, how exactly would the SoS be able to check that?