Author Topic: It Is Outrageous that Supporting Trump Is Dangerous  (Read 185 times)

rangerrebew

It Is Outrageous that Supporting Trump Is Dangerous
« on: April 04, 2019, 01:02:46 pm »
April 3, 2019
It Is Outrageous that Supporting Trump Is Dangerous
By Lloyd Marcus

My car, which has a “Trump/Pence” bumper sticker, was keyed. While pumping gas, a motorist seemed impressed by my courage to have a Trump bumper sticker. People have told me they are afraid to wear a MAGA cap or have a Trump sign on their lawn.

Having to feel so afraid to express our political views is outrageous. Democrats and fake news media have so twisted the meaning of “MAGA” and generated such hatred for Trump that citizens are afraid to publicly support the president of the United States. This is still America. Thugs who physically attack us for expressing our First Amendment right to free speech must be prosecuted.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/04/it_is_outrageous_that_supporting_trump_is_dangerous.html#ixzz5k8Cgblh7

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: It Is Outrageous that Supporting Trump Is Dangerous
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 01:12:49 pm »
In my neighborhood,  about a third of the houses have signs proclaiming "Hate has no home here"  in English, Spanish and Arabic.   To me,  these are themselves proclamations of hate - warning that those who are Trump supporters are not welcome.   

Yes,  the Trump supporters around here remain silent.   It is a matter of self-preservation in the land of liberal intolerance.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: It Is Outrageous that Supporting Trump Is Dangerous
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 01:48:48 pm »
Sad, that people continue to ask the wrong questions, and are so easily misled by the answers.

Which Administration banned a class of firearm accessories that the previous administration had ruled to be perfectly legal?

Which administration took away tax deductions for work related mileage, vehicle expenses, and overnight business stays for private sector employees (but not government workers)?

If you answered "Obama", you haven't been paying attention.

Left foot, Right foot, down the road to totalitarianism.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 01:50:07 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis