Author Topic: FLASHBACK: Biden Likes to Swim Naked, Which Female Secret Service Agents Found ‘Offensive,’ Book Cl  (Read 597 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FLASHBACK: Biden Likes to Swim Naked, Which Female Secret Service Agents Found ‘Offensive,’ Book Claimed
by Joseph Curl April 4, 2019

Remember Joe Biden? He used to be vice president under Barack Obama.

Wait, he’s all over the news, you say? Hmmm. We haven’t noticed.

Anyyyyyyway, there was a report a few years back that Joe Biden loved to swim in the nude — but the female Secret Service agents assigned to protect him didn’t like that, not one bit.

Biden would allegedly skinny-dip at the vice president’s official residence at the Naval Observatory in Washington, D.C., and at his home in Wilmington, Delaware, according to “The First Family Detail” by Ronald Kessler.

Kessler, whose book was a New York Times bestseller, also said, “Because of Biden’s lack of consideration as evidenced by that habit and his refusal to give agents advance notice of his trips back home, being assigned to his detail is considered the second worst assignment in the Secret Service after being assigned to protect Hillary Clinton.”

In an July 2015 interview with Fox News, Kessler, who worked for more than a decade at The Washington Post before joining Newsmax, said, “talk about a war on women.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/flashback-biden-likes-to-swim-naked-which-female-secret-service-agents-found-offensive-book-claimed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No way that's acceptable.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It's a tradition that if there is not mixed company as say in a health clubs like the YMCA and we are talking about decades ago,  males can swim naked. I don't know if that holds up today in our strange age though.  I wonder, if he might defend this in that way?  I already heard one person dismiss this. I wouldn't but I'd like to hear what Biden would say, he may just say nothing.

I certainly don't find it acceptable to do that though, if they were female agents. It should not be a big deal to put on some swimming trunks, even a speedo.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Sounds to me like the SS woman didn't really live up to the professionalism her job required.

If Joe wanted to take a leak on the flowers at night buck naked while wearing a Dolly Parton wig at HIS OWN HOME, then get over it. Shut your mouth and be a professional guard. Unless he was hitting on you then I have no respect for whomever this SS agent was.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sounds to me like the SS woman didn't really live up to the professionalism her job required.

If Joe wanted to take a leak on the flowers at night buck naked while wearing a Dolly Parton wig at HIS OWN HOME, then get over it. Shut your mouth and be a professional guard. Unless he was hitting on you then I have no respect for whomever this SS agent was.

The DC home is federal property, the official VEEP RESIDENCE,  so I can see your point about a person having the right to do what they want in their own domicile. I don't know if it changes the equation if one says happened in two places, Delaware, Biden's home and on the federal property. But perhaps your words are right, that the SS agent may have violated confidentiality.  I'll ponder this.

It's not that darn important of a story, so we are just kind of shooting the breeze on this and this story came out in someone's book about 2-4 years ago. Maybe it was some investigative reporter who got this meat. Maybe the woman didn't tell the author this, Kessler I think but maybe some male agent said this happened. I doubt if we are so interested in the details. I know a few details, very few about this, because I talked about it before with someone months ago.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 04:17:26 am by TomSea »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

BS.  He should have worn swim trunks.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Basically, I agree on her perspective. 

But at the same time, he could take it upon himself to not be a dick.  If the person assigned to protect my life happened to be less than comfortable with me leaving the boys swinging in the wind, I would think simple common decency would cause me to make the great sacrifice of putting some bloody pants on.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Dude, envision Joe Biden in the buff.

Go ahead.

Sorry, but that just isn't pretty, is it?  **nononono*

And we don't know what sort of remarks accompanied that show.

As this reeks of "Don't you know who I am"-ism, he could have worn a pair of trunks, just out of deference to the hired help.
After all, is this how you would expect the second place guy in the government to behave?
A little more decorum from the Vice President of the United States might be in order.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 06:56:39 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline raml

Both JFK and Johnson liked to swim nude at the white house pool when they had one another president I don't know who had it filled in so I don't think they have a pool anymore. Women who worked in the white house said they didn't like it when Johnson did it but were quiet when Kennedy did. Personally I don't see the problem just don't watch but I suppose the ss has to watch I don't think they had female ss when Johnson was doing it but there were plenty of woman who worked in the white house and were allowed to use the pool at that time. I say if they want to parade naked around me fine just don't come near me or touch me.

Offline mountaineer

He did it with a smirk, knowing the USSS agents couldn't and wouldn't do anything about it. They were the ones behaving professionally. He was just behaving like a jerk, just like he is when he snorts around women's hair like a pig in search of truffles.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.