Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Beats CNN's Entire Prime Time Line Up Combined. CNN Isn't Taking It Well.  (Read 856 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
By Ryan Saavedra
@realsaavedra
April 2, 2019

Fox News' Tucker Carlson absolutely dominated CNN last week, beating their entire prime time line up combined in total viewers by over 1,000,000 viewers — and CNN is not handling the news well.

CNN's entire prime time line up garnered 2,474,000 total viewers compared to Carlson's 3,475,000 total viewers.

Ratings from Nielsen Media Research for 03/25-03/29:

FOX News Tucker Carlson: 3,475,000 total viewers; 625,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
    CNN Cooper: 810,000 total viewers; 203,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
    CNN Cuomo: 875,000 total viewers; 217,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic
    CNN Lemon: 789,000 total viewers; 228,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45465/tucker-carlson-beats-cnns-entire-prime-time-line-ryan-saavedra?utm_medium=email&utm_content=040319-news&utm_campaign=position1

This is pretty much the only show on FNC that I watch regularly.  And, Carlson seems to have gotten more ornery since the left attempted to take him down.  I like it.

Offline Frandia

Yet when O'Reilly left some said it was the end of FOX.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I'll admit I didn't have a lot of confidence in Carlson's long term ability.  He was sort of a cute, aw-shucks kind of guy who didn't always come across as well-prepared and tended to miss opportunities with interviewees.  He's come a long way since then.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Certainly wasn't me.  I was thoroughly sick of O'Really years before he stepped on his wazoo.  I'm glad his time-slot was freed up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'll admit I didn't have a lot of confidence in Carlson's long term ability.  He was sort of a cute, aw-shucks kind of guy who didn't always come across as well-prepared and tended to miss opportunities with interviewees.  He's come a long way since then.

That journey started the day he decided to ditch the bow-tie shtick.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frandia

He has. I felt the same although now I don't watch the cable news networks.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'm just wondering how CNN even makes money these days with their cratered ratings. Their business model seems like they would bleed a hella lot of cash.
The Republic is lost.

Offline verga

I'm just wondering how CNN even makes money these days with their cratered ratings. Their business model seems like they would bleed a hella lot of cash.
They are permanently on in every single airport, that is the only way they get any viewership.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
CNN is deplorable, and I find it difficult to believe anyone watches that network.

I have moved away from Fox too, and watch One America News Network OAN more and more.  I think Liz Wheeler at 9PM, Tipping Point on OAN, is the best news person on TV or cable. 

I like Tucker, but I do not like his format.  He has too many wacky liberals on, and his format is that of a college debate process, and frankly, I do not care to hear what these liberal hacks think or have to say.  And worse, Fox has resorted to showing clips of the morons on CNN and MSNBC, and if I wanted to listen to anything on those networks, I would turn them on.  I turn the channel when they run these idiotic clips.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Many people like to be reminded of their superiority.  Carlson reflects well on the dumbest of viewers.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Many people like to be reminded of their superiority.  Carlson reflects well on the dumbest of viewers.

That's a stupid comment.  Did you mean it that way or did it just happen?

Offline skeeter

That's a stupid comment.  Did you mean it that way or did it just happen?

@Once-Ler loudly passes gas from time to time then sniggers when others are offended.