Author Topic: Adam Schiff insists there is ‘evidence of collusion’ against ‘deeply unpatriotic’ Trump  (Read 877 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Schiff insists there is ‘evidence of collusion’ against ‘deeply unpatriotic’ Trump
by John Gage
 | April 03, 2019 02:51 PM

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., insisted Wednesday there is “direct evidence” of collusion against President Trump, even as Republicans are calling for retribution against him for making unfounded claims.

During an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Schiff said there is proof in plain sight.

“I think what you see in the public record is direct evidence. When the Russians, through an intermediary, offered dirt on the Clinton campaign as part of what’s described as the Russian government effort to help the Trump campaign, and Donald Trump’s son — who played a pivotal role in the campaign — says, ‘if it is what you say it is, I’d love it,' and sets up a meeting to receive that,” Schiff said. “That is very direct evidence of collusion."

Schiff said Trump’s actions during the campaign were “unpatriotic” even if they turn out to not be illegal.

“Whether it’s criminal or not,” Schiff said, referring to his repeated claims that Trump colluded with Russia. “It’s deeply unpatriotic, unethical, and corrupt.”

more w/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/adam-schiff-insists-there-is-evidence-of-collusion-against-deeply-unpatriotic-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Robert Mueller is a hemorrhoid on the Democrats’ rectum.
(http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,346383.html)

Is there anyone who seriously believes that
Mueller didn’t already secretly give the full text of his report,
to the Chairman of the House “Intelligence” Committee,
Lying Sack of Schiff?

I strongly suspect that every top level Democrat
was given the full text of Mueller’s report
before it was even given to the Attorney General!

And that the Dems’ bellyaching, demanding to see the report, is all a charade!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Robert Mueller is a hemorrhoid on the Democrats’ rectum.
(http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,346383.html)

Is there anyone who seriously believes that
Mueller didn’t already secretly give the full text of his report,
to the Chairman of the House “Intelligence” Committee,
Lying Sack of Schiff?

I strongly suspect that every top level Democrat
was given the full text of Mueller’s report
before it was even given to the Attorney General!

And that the Dems’ bellyaching, demanding to see the report, is all a charade!

That maybe, however, turning over the report in full is ILLEGAL.  There are parts of the report that cannot be legally released.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online dfwgator

"But I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, with geometric logic, that Collusion did exist"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The man is crazier than a rabid rat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

If anyone would know about colluding with Russians, it would be Adam Schiff.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

I wish some of these Never's would just STFU, they're making ME look bad.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
   I wish some of these Never's would just STFU, they're making ME look bad.

No, I think they make you look good?   :shrug:

Schiff is out of control, and as @sneakypete says, batschiff crazy.

Offline corbe

Thanks @Sanguine the Romney, Kristol, Flake association has been overwhelming me lately.
   I was 'Never' before it was cool, all these azzholes stole our movement and discredited it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Can you say the word "P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N" ??

I jes' knew you could !!

Online Right_in_Virginia

Schiff said Trump’s actions during the campaign were “unpatriotic” even if they turn out to not be illegal.

9999hair out0000

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.