Author Topic: Joe Biden Has MAJOR Ukrainian Scandal On His Hands, But the Media Won’t Go Near It [Details]  (Read 691 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden Has MAJOR Ukrainian Scandal On His Hands, But the Media Won’t Go Near It [Details]
April 2, 2019 J.R.

If former Vice President Joe Biden is serious about running for president in 2020, he’ll have a few problems right out of the gate.

For example, he is once again getting called out for being extremely touchy-feely with women and girls.

There was even once a report that Biden would swim naked in front of female secret service agents – just because.

Even many Congressional Democrats aren’t thrilled with Biden’s gropy ways.

But, also, Joe will have to answer for a scandal involving Ukraine.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/joe-biden-has-major-ukrainian-scandal-on-his-hands-but-the-media-wont-go-near-it-details/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Offline SirLinksALot

CORRUPTION: Creepy Joe Biden has some creepy Ukrainian problems, too
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 06:35:39 pm »
SOURCE: AMERICAN THINKER

URL: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/creepy_joe_biden_has_some_creepy_ukrainian_problems_too.html

By: Monica Showalter

Former Vice President Joe Biden is creepy most famously for his compulsive groping, but a new case shows he's even creepier on the topic of Ukaine.

Here's a distilled tweet from Brit Hume:

In January of last year, Biden boasted to a friendly foreign policy audience that he used a threat to withhold US aid to get Ukraine to fire its state prosecutor. It worked. Biden did not reveal that the prosecutor was investigating the company employing Biden’s surviving son. https://t.co/ZlTYFHU92w]https://t.co/ZlTYFHU92w">[url]https://t.co/ZlTYFHU92w[/url]

--  Brit Hume (@brithume)

So the guy was out bragging and praising himself to some friendly swampers in the foreign policy community, telling them what a big corruption fighter he was by getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired ... and didn't mention that that same Ukrainian prosecutor had Biden's own rapacious kid, Hunter Biden, under investigation? The hypocrisy here is positively 'creepy,' at least as creepy as Biden's hand-gropings.

Hume links to an important investigative report by the Hill's ace reporter, John Solomon, who actually interviewed Ukrainians involved in the mess. He backlinks to a New York Times report about how the now-fired prosecutor, Viktor Shokin and his ouster looked at the time. Solomon writes:

In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

Ukrainians confirmed to Solomon that Biden's kid was taking in more than $100,000 a month in payments as a board member for the Ukrainian gas company, Burisma Holdings, which was under investigation for corrupt practices at the time. Nobody actually knows what he did.

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: CORRUPTION: Creepy Joe Biden has some creepy Ukrainian problems, too
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 08:00:53 pm »
Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine! Get a Special Counsel on the job!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Media will not have much choice if the DOJ does their job. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Media will not have much choice if the DOJ does their job.

Not a chance.  The DOJ is still corrupt.  I'm not worried about Uncle Joe getting the DEM nomination; they don't want him.  They know that their chances of success lies either with Castro or Beto.  At the rate things are going, those running on the DEM ticket aren't going to have to worry about defeating him.  The party is already making sure that he's out of the way.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Not a chance.  The DOJ is still corrupt.  I'm not worried about Uncle Joe getting the DEM nomination; they don't want him.  They know that their chances of success lies either with Castro or Beto.  At the rate things are going, those running on the DEM ticket aren't going to have to worry about defeating him.  The party is already making sure that he's out of the way.

I'm willing to give General Barr some time to see if he cleans things up.  To me, giving him to the end of 2020 is a fair timeframe (of course we will need to see some clear piece meal action before then).

I say it is 50% - 50% that he is either going to:
- just talk a good game from time to time and simply work to paper over all of the corruption, or,
- slowly root out the corruption in meaningful ways over the next 18+ months.

I am a "wait and see" guy in things like this!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I agree the DOJ is corrupt.  And I doubt Barr will do much to change that.  But high visibility criminal acts like what Bidens son did, and VP Biden using the powers of his office to enable his son to escape indictment should result in indictments for both.

But the Republicans and their minions are afraid of their own shadow.  So, do not hold your breath for anything happening to the Bidens, the Clinton Crime Family or Obama and his minions.

What was done to Trump during the campaign and thereafter is nothing less than sedition and treason, and there is easily a score of Obamanites, including Obama, that should face those charges, and upon being found guilty face the most extreme consequences.  But we know that will not happen because all three branches of government are controlled by lying thieving lawyers.