Author Topic: Trump: If Democrats can beat me with the Green New Deal, 'I deserve to lose'  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: If Democrats can beat me with the Green New Deal, 'I deserve to lose'
by Katelyn Caralle
 | April 02, 2019 09:01 PM

President Trump said Tuesday he doesn’t want Republicans to kill the Green New Deal yet because he wants to be able to run against it in his 2020 reelection campaign.

“We will have to do something [about the Green New Deal]. But don’t do it too early please, don’t kill it, because we want to be able to run against it,” Trump told Republicans at the National Republican Congressional Committee dinner Tuesday night. “If they beat me with the Green New Deal, I deserve to lose.”

Trump said he’s going to say the Green New Deal is “a wonderful thing” so he will get the opportunity to run against it in the 2020 elections.

Trump said several veteran Democrats are standing behind the Green New Deal, and its co-sponsor freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., because “they’re petrified of her.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/trump-if-democrats-can-beat-me-with-the-green-new-deal-i-deserve-to-lose
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Wow.  Trump needs to realize that it's not going to be about the issues, but how successfully the DEMS are able to use corruption and fraud to win.  They almost succeeded during the mid terms.  I'm sure by now that they have 'upped' their game plan.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.