Author Topic: Hosts of ABC’s ‘The View’ Defend Biden on Unwanted Touching  (Read 609 times)

rangerrebew

Hosts of ABC’s ‘The View’ Defend Biden on Unwanted Touching
Posted By Paul Crookston On April 1, 2019 @ 1:20 pm In Politics | No Comments

The ladies of ABC's The View expressed serious doubts Monday about the allegation of inappropriate touching against former Vice President Joe Biden, saying Biden had not behaved inappropriately with them and questioning the motives of Nevada Democrat Lucy Flores.

Whoopi Goldberg led the segment by saying, "Joe is a hands-on kind of guy" and saying she takes Flores "at her word" that she felt uncomfortable being touched from behind and kissed by Biden. However, Goldberg and the other hosts said this does not rise to the level of sexual assault and Biden was just being himself.

URL to article: https://freebeacon.com/politics/hosts-of-abcs-the-view-defend-biden-on-unwanted-touching/

rangerrebew

saying Biden had not behaved inappropriately with them 

Who in their right mind would want to "misbehave" with any of those witches?  That would have all the enjoyment of "misbehaving" with a pig. :tongue2:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They aren't up to speed on what their Masters in the DNC want.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online cato potatoe

Me Too only applies where it is politically convenient.  Democrats never gave a hoot about women's rights.  Furthermore, if this isn't the worst show in the history of television, I would like to know what is.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Me Too only applies where it is politically convenient.  Democrats never gave a hoot about women's rights.  Furthermore, if this isn't the worst show in the history of television, I would like to know what is.

Correct, and bumping Biteme, the other Old White Guy, out of the race is convenient.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

Me Too only applies where it is politically convenient. 

That, and Black Lives Matter
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy