Author Topic: Adam Schiff CUTS MIC ON GOP LEADER IN INTEL COMMITTEE  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Adam Schiff CUTS MIC ON GOP LEADER IN INTEL COMMITTEE
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2019, 01:26:12 am »
You do understand you are on the same side, right?

With whom? @Cyber Liberty

BassWrangler

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2019, 01:30:58 am »
I wonder if Trump can instruct his admin to pull SchiffForBrains security clearance. He did that for Brennan. Than Pelousi would have to pull him off Intel committee, no?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2019, 01:39:16 am »
You do understand you are on the same side, right?
@Cyber Liberty
Sorry no.  I'm Polish.
I complimented @Victoria33
@Right_in_Virginia commented about strange bedfellows.
I pointed out that it wasn't strange to agree with @Victoria33
@Sanguine asked who said it was strange?
I pointed back to @Right_in_Virginia
You responded with me being on the same side with somebody.
Please clarify.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2019, 01:42:39 am »
@Cyber Liberty
Sorry no.  I'm Polish.
I complimented @Victoria33
@Right_in_Virginia commented about strange bedfellows.
I pointed out that it wasn't strange to agree with @Victoria33
@Sanguine asked who said it was strange?
I pointed back to @Right_in_Virginia
You responded with me being on the same side with somebody.
Please clarify.

Now I see where you went wrong.  I didn't say anything about strange bedfellows; I agreed with you that Victoria is awesome and adamantine.

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2019, 01:44:26 am »
I wonder if Trump can instruct his admin to pull SchiffForBrains security clearance. He did that for Brennan. Than Pelousi would have to pull him off Intel committee, no?
No.
The DOJ works on the same philosophy they do for the President.  It doesn't matter how dangerous or stupid the man elected is.  If they are elected by the stupid voters to the position they get clearance.

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2019, 01:46:51 am »

Now I see where you went wrong.  I didn't say anything about strange bedfellows; I agreed with you that Victoria is awesome and adamantine.
I'm awfully sorry I quoted, pinged, and responded to @Right_in_Virginia regarding her post and forgot that you would misread it.  I am dumb.

I'm just messing with you.  I've made the same mistake @Sanguine .  Mistaking a post directly under mine was for me, and glossing over the ping tag.  Easy to miss behind a darker blue background. I actually think you are pretty cool, quick of wit, and unusually smart.

also glad to know you admire @Victoria33 despite her unpopular opinion.  She makes me want to be a better persuader rather than practice my insults.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 01:58:56 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2019, 02:01:35 am »
No.
The DOJ works on the same philosophy they do for the President.  It doesn't matter how dangerous or stupid the man elected is.  If they are elected by the stupid voters to the position they get clearance.
@Once-Ler

Thanks, Friend, for staying with the subject of the thread, which is Schiff. You are correct about Schiff and clearance.  Brennan was gone from the department when that happened to him.  Don't think Trump can take away clearance from someone who has it for his job, just because he wants to; that would be another Dictator Trump action.  By the way, because you are Polish, you are always right. Will PM you the reason Poles are always right.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 02:05:11 am by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2019, 02:13:17 am »
@Once-Ler

Thanks, Friend, for staying with the subject of the thread, which is Schiff. You are correct about Schiff and clearance.  Brennan was gone from the department when that happened to him.  Don't think Trump can take away clearance from someone who has it for his job, just because he wants to; that would be another Dictator Trump action.  By the way, because you are Polish, you are always right. Will PM you the reason Poles are always right.

I've lost the discussion.  What happened to Brennan?  Was it when he converted?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2019, 02:30:46 am »
No.

Thanks for clarifying that, @Once-Ler

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2019, 02:36:21 am »
I've lost the discussion.  What happened to Brennan?  Was it when he converted?
@Cyber Liberty

When Brennan left as Director of CIA, and Trump became president, Trump didn't like what Brennan was saying in interviews, so he yanked his clearance to get back at him.  Trump always looks for a way to hurt someone if he doesn't like what someone says.  There are more turnovers of employees in this government than any government before and that is a fact.

I know when Brennan accepted Islam as his religion because when I heard that some years back during Obama's time, I had trouble accepting a CIA Director practicing the Islamic religion.  He worked in some government capacity in Saudi Arabia (I think it was Saudi Arabia, not going to look it up unless you really need the Arab country), for a number of years and that is when he accepted Islam as his religion.  I also thought he was right at home with Obama whom I thought and think, is also of the Islamic religion.

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2019, 02:53:22 am »
@Cyber Liberty

When Brennan left as Director of CIA, and Trump became president, Trump didn't like what Brennan was saying in interviews, so he yanked his clearance to get back at him.  Trump always looks for a way to hurt someone if he doesn't like what someone says.   

No, @Victoria33   The President sets the record straight.  Granted it's unusual to find a Republican with a backbone of steel and not mush ... but as luck would have it, we've found him at just the right time.

BTW, Brennan lost his security clearance because he abused his privileged security clearance by using it for political purposes and profit.

All that can be said in condolence to John Brennan about losing his security clearance might be something along the lines of, “Try not to lie repeatedly to the U.S. Congress. Please do not allege that the current president of the United States is a traitor. And do not hire yourself out to partisans to issue near daily unproven invective, supposedly sanctified and monetized by your past tenure and present access to the highest level of covert U.S. intelligence.”

Read all about it here:  https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/john-brennan-security-clearance-revocation/

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2019, 03:39:23 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@Once-Ler

A political piece on a website about any Democrat is slanted just as Democrat pieces are slanted against Republicans.  Political people are called liars all the time, but none are as truly lying as this president.  It is not against the law to be a paid commentator on any network when the person is not in that position anymore; they are private citizens again.  Former office holders are paid by every network, including Fox.  Government Senators and Representatives, and other Government office holders, are on TV every day, giving their opinions.  In fact, because Trump doesn't like Schiff, he wants to take HIS clearance and wants him off that committee and kicked out of office.  Although Trump doesn't know it, Trump is not a Dictator, yet.

I heard Brennan on CNN when this subject came up, that Trump had rescinded his clearance.  He said he had heard nothing about it and if it happened that was okay.  So, he was not informed when it happened. 

During that time, I read why it is important to have those officers keeping clearance because subjects come up that happened while they were there, and the present officers need to be able to contact them to get information as to what happened about that subject.  If those out of office didn't have clearance, the present office holders could not speak to them to get information.

Trump lies every single day; no one is his equal in lying.  One day, those lies are going to come back and cause great damage to this country and I hope it is not war with another country.  I have thought this from the time he started his campaign because I researched this man from his beginnings.  It matters not what his policies are; the crux of the matter is, he is not mentally fit to be president and that transcends any policy.

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2019, 04:03:09 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@Once-Ler

A political piece on a website about any Democrat is slanted just as Democrat pieces are slanted against Republicans.  Political people are called liars all the time, but none are as truly lying as this president.  It is not against the law to be a paid commentator on any network when the person is not in that position anymore; they are private citizens again.  Former office holders are paid by every network, including Fox.  Government Senators and Representatives, and other Government office holders, are on TV every day, giving their opinions.  In fact, because Trump doesn't like Schiff, he wants to take HIS clearance and wants him off that committee and kicked out of office.  Although Trump doesn't know it, Trump is not a Dictator, yet.

You would slander the "Fair and Balanced" News?!?

I heard Brennan on CNN when this subject came up, that Trump had rescinded his clearance.  He said he had heard nothing about it and if it happened that was okay.  So, he was not informed when it happened. 

During that time, I read why it is important to have those officers keeping clearance because subjects come up that happened while they were there, and the present officers need to be able to contact them to get information as to what happened about that subject.  If those out of office didn't have clearance, the present office holders could not speak to them to get information.

When you are as brilliant as President Trump you don't need advisors.  He knows more about ISIS than the Generals and he could learn all there is to know about missiles in an hour and a half. 
https://www.axios.com/everything-trump-says-he-knows-more-about-than-anybody-b278b592-cff0-47dc-a75f-5767f42bcf1e.html
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/10/why-you-should-be-scared-about-trump-and-nuclear-weapons/

Trump lies every single day; no one is his equal in lying.  One day, those lies are going to come back and cause great damage to this country and I hope it is not war with another country.  I have thought this from the time he started his campaign because I researched this man from his beginnings.  It matters not what his policies are; the crux of the matter is, he is not mentally fit to be president and that transcends any policy.

Trump fans know they are being lied too.  They don't care if it owns the libs.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2019, 04:13:19 pm »
Good to see you @Emjay   Why give Vicky a victory lap?  Stick around and help win the day.   :beer:

Thanks for asking @Right_in_Virginia but I got really depressed at all the ignorance on display here.  And every time I try to come back, I seem to hit a post like that of the dear lady you mentioned.

I should be here fighting with you but to purposely associate with people I don't want to be on the same planet with seems to be masochistic.  I'll try to gird up my loins and return soon.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2019, 04:18:22 pm »
Thanks for asking @Right_in_Virginia but I got really depressed at all the ignorance on display here.  And every time I try to come back, I seem to hit a post like that of the dear lady you mentioned.

I should be here fighting with you but to purposely associate with people I don't want to be on the same planet with seems to be masochistic.  I'll try to gird up my loins and return soon.

You are missed @Emjay   ...  But I understand and will keep a light on for you, my friend. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2019, 04:20:35 pm »

Consider posts like those a kind of send-up. A parody meant to be funny.

Good to see you again.

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2019, 04:26:36 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@Once-Ler

Hang in there @Victoria33     88devil

Offline aligncare

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2019, 04:44:27 pm »

I get angry by the unfairness of it. That Donald Trump didn’t get to enjoy the kind of reception from the media, both political parties and a majority of Americans – and the world, that Obama received.

Angry that fashion and women’s magazines so snubbed the First Lady – failing to feature her even once in any of the trendy publications. Again, something they lavished on the former First Lady.

Angry that Donald jr. isn’t getting the kind of positive coverage in the mainstream media that he deserves. He’s bright, articulate, dynamic and conservative. I can’t wait to see him run for office.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2019, 07:21:28 pm »
Trump is caustic and abrassive and his own worst enemy at times, but there is one thing he does far superior than any president before him.  He gets things done.  He makes things happen.  And so far, his so called lies have done nothing harmful to this country.  He exaggerates, like his comment he has eliminated ISIS.  ISIS is NOT gone by a long stretch, and we will feel that pain in years to come as a nation.

Last I read, they control 6 provinces in Afghanistan, and we haven't done a damn thing to them there. 

The peaceful muslims are the single greatest threat to the civilized world, and it may just be too late to do anything civilized about it.  When they begin destroying France and turning it into the next Syria, maybe then the world will awaken from their slumber, but I doubt it.

In order for the civilized world to address the muslim problem, they will need to resort to some politically incorrect measures.  As long as the muslims have the control they currently do in our government, one cannot count on the USA to do anything about the issue.  They are too well embedded to stop any actions to address the problem.

The NWO pukes are also too far down the road of accomplishing their goals.  While BREXIT and Trump were flies in the ointment, you see how that is working out.  BREXIT is on the verge of collapse and Trump is on his way out, even if he gets re-elected, he is gone in less than six years.  Then it is back to business as usual. 

As long as the Republicans have control of one house, the Dems cannot do too much damage.  And unfortunately, Trump's hands are tied largely because he does not have the support of his own party.  The Republicans patting themselves on the back because of the judges being appointed, that is not that great a feat.  The Supreme Court is still in the hands of liberals because the Bush appointee John Roberts votes liberal on key issues.

If we had a Congress worth a good BM, Trump could easily be one of the greatest presidents in history.  He is doing everything he can with a gridlocked Congress, who prefer it that way.  The Republicans are actually against Trump trying to eliminate Obamacare because they would be on the spot to do something.  Sen McCain, who campaigned to get rid of Obamacare betrayed this nation, his party and voted against replacing the POS Obamacare.  It is RINOs in the Republican Party that destroy people's faith in the Republicans.

And sh*theads like Rep Schiff like Trump are their own worst enemy.  He will do nothing but squander taxpayer money for a few headlines. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2019, 08:30:33 pm »
Trump is caustic and abrassive and his own worst enemy at times, but there is one thing he does far superior than any president before him.  He gets things done.  He makes things happen.  And so far, his so called lies have done nothing harmful to this country.  He exaggerates, like his comment he has eliminated ISIS.  ISIS is NOT gone by a long stretch, and we will feel that pain in years to come as a nation.

Last I read, they control 6 provinces in Afghanistan, and we haven't done a damn thing to them there. 

I don't think so.  IIRC, the Taliban hates ISIS.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: