Author Topic: White Men Really Are The Worst ...Derek Hunter  (Read 580 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White Men Really Are The Worst ...Derek Hunter
« on: March 31, 2019, 02:35:44 pm »
White Men Really Are The Worst
Derek Hunter

Posted: Mar 31, 2019 12:01 AM

Former Vice President Joe Biden is the latest Democratic Party candidate for president to make a very important point – white men and our culture are the worst. The whole field has, in one way or another, said pretty much the same thing. And you know what? They’re right, we’re awful. Especially those of us who are straight. It’s time to reject white male culture!

When you think about it, what have we ever done for humanity anyway? Michael Avenatti is one of us, so clearly not much.

Well, not much if you don’t count the concept of liberty, democracy, ending slavery, liberating the world from fascism and communism, modern medicine, air travel, computers, cell phones, and just about everything good in life. Other than that, nothing!

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2019/03/31/white-men-really-are-the-worst-n2544025
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: White Men Really Are The Worst ...Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 02:47:46 pm »
Face it, guys: we sucketh not.   :silly:

Well, white guys did create cell phones.

But that was only so that women would never have to stop talking. Arrrghhhh!!! My wife just punched me. Okay, I deserved that.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 03:19:38 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 05:47:43 pm »
Just wait until they manage to piss off white women. THAT's when they are going to start missing the "good old days" of dealing with white men.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 10:12:49 pm »
FTA

But here’s the thing: it’s not “white culture,” as Biden put it, it’s American culture. All the wonderful things I listed earlier were created by Americans. The skin tone of the inventors never mattered and their creations were not for anyone based on it either. It was the freedoms we have in this country that allowed people, of any and every configuration, to take the risks that paid off, and the ones that didn’t.

And that’s what liberals really seek to destroy – the entrepreneurial spirit that allows anyone to make of their lives whatever they so choose, whatever they can. The American Spirit. It’s the enemy of their agenda, the antithesis of modern liberalism. And no false promises of Utopian dreams can destroy that, no matter how often they demonize people for expressing it.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 10:44:15 pm »
The most perplexing thing about modern White Liberals, it that for whatever reason they do not recognize THEMSELVES as being White. They talk about White people as if they are referring to strange 'other' people and not talking about themselves. It is weird. And now it has become an epidemic.

Biden has got to be one of the most stereotypical rich old White guys in America. Does he and other snow White Liberals not realize that they are in the very group which that claim to be worse than inner city gangbangers.

Biden and all the other commentators pushing the evil White guy meme, are harming themselves and their friends and family as much as they are hurting Trump Supporters and Republicans. Biden is not 'immune' from being White. And trashing the White race will not save him or his family and other Liberal Democrats when/if all of this viral hate comes to a head.

A thug on the street doesn't give a damn if you are a Liberal. Just simply being White is enough for them, no matter who you are. These guys are determined to dig their own graves. And no amount of reason or common sense will slow them down.

WHITE PEOPLE SUCK! ..No..no..not ME. I mean other White people. I'm on your side!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 12:09:23 am »
The most perplexing thing about modern White Liberals, it that for whatever reason they do not recognize THEMSELVES as being White. They talk about White people as if they are referring to strange 'other' people and not talking about themselves. It is weird. And now it has become an epidemic.

Biden has got to be one of the most stereotypical rich old White guys in America. Does he and other snow White Liberals not realize that they are in the very group which that claim to be worse than inner city gangbangers.

Biden and all the other commentators pushing the evil White guy meme, are harming themselves and their friends and family as much as they are hurting Trump Supporters and Republicans. Biden is not 'immune' from being White. And trashing the White race will not save him or his family and other Liberal Democrats when/if all of this viral hate comes to a head.

A thug on the street doesn't give a damn if you are a Liberal. Just simply being White is enough for them, no matter who you are. These guys are determined to dig their own graves. And no amount of reason or common sense will slow them down.

WHITE PEOPLE SUCK! ..No..no..not ME. I mean other White people. I'm on your side!
White liberals are the people who walk around with kick me signs on their backs and then thank the people who kick them and ask for another.