Author Topic: Biden on accusations: I have never intentionally acted 'inappropriately'  (Read 479 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden on accusations: I have never intentionally acted 'inappropriately'
By Alicia Cohn - 03/31/19 09:22 AM EDT

Joe Biden on Sunday said he does not believe he has "acted inappropriately," but "if it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully."

The former vice president and likely 2020 Democratic presidential candidate is facing accusations that he kissed a woman's head without consent in 2014. Former Nevada state assemblywoman Lucy Flores made the accusation in an op-ed on Friday.

"I may not recall these moments the same way, and I may be surprised at what I hear," Biden said in a new statement released by his spokesman on Twitter. "But we have arrived at an important time when women feel they can and should relate their experiences, and men should pay attention. And I will."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/436611-biden-on-accusations-i-have-never-intentionally-acted-inappropriately
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He doesn't recall...maybe he needs visual aids to refresh his memory..there are tons of photos and videos we can show him.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It will be interesting to see how far and how long the DNC allows this to go.  If they open the door to his affinity to children, we'll know he's done.

A history of Joe Biden’s most touchy-feely moments
NY Post, Mar 30, 2019

https://nypost.com/2019/03/30/a-history-of-joe-bidens-most-touchy-feely-moments/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN, MSNBC Ignore Inappropriate Kissing Allegations Against Biden
https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/30/cnn-msnbc-allegations-biden-fox-news/
Support the USO

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
CNN, MSNBC Ignore Inappropriate Kissing Allegations Against Biden
https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/30/cnn-msnbc-allegations-biden-fox-news/

Of course, they did, but someone put this out to hurt Joe. Wonder who?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

Shadenfreude.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Lucy Flores was a Bernie Sanders supporter.

She graduated from  USC, and has a JD from UNLV.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Flores
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online libertybele

Hey, you heard Uncle Joe; he never "intentionally" acted inappropriately. It's all ok, then!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Biden on accusations: I have never intentionally acted 'inappropriately'

Not "intentionally"...
Just spontaneously !!

Addendum:
"I couldn't help myself!"
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 11:33:48 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
He doesn't recall...maybe he needs visual aids to refresh his memory..there are tons of photos and videos we can show him.

Yes, more than one.  I can't believe some of the parents of the children watched him fondle them like that.  I wouldn't have.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 02:06:41 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.