Author Topic: Sh*t just got REAL: Sen. Lindsey Graham’s presser on Mueller report should TERRIFY Democrats and th  (Read 928 times)

rangerrebew

Sh*t just got REAL: Sen. Lindsey Graham’s presser on Mueller report should TERRIFY Democrats and the Deep State (watch)

Posted at 12:09 pm on March 25, 2019 by Sam J.

Safe to say Sen. Lindsey Graham just threw down the gauntlet on anyone and everyone involved with the Mueller report and beyond.

Woke Lindsey is our favorite Lindsey.

Watch.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/03/25/sht-just-got-real-sen-lindsey-grahams-presser-on-mueller-report-should-terrify-democrats-and-the-deep-state-watch/

rangerrebew

Maybe so, but good buddy Lindsey Grahamnesty has a tendency to bloviate rather than act.

Offline libertybele

Maybe so, but good buddy Lindsey Grahamnesty has a tendency to bloviate rather than act.

We shall soon see.  I believe Lindsey has changed his tune; he needs votes.  He wants to retain his seat.  He knows this was a witch hunt.  Imagine if he's the one who finally is able to find a way to turn the tables on the massive corruption and hold those accountable.  Lindsey would be seen as one who saved  America.  Quite a label to have.  He'd go down in the history books.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I would remind everyone that no member of Congress, nor any Congressional Committee, has the power to prosecute anyone for anything.  The absolute most they can do is make criminal referrals to the DOJ.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I would remind everyone that no member of Congress, nor any Congressional Committee, has the power to prosecute anyone for anything.  The absolute most they can do is make criminal referrals to the DOJ.

Correctumundo.....  hence Barr is the "make it or break it" element on whether or not we ever see a smidgen of justice brought....    :shrug:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A 'terrified' Democrat is like a unicorn. Maybe they may have existed at once upon a time. But not today.
No matter what crimes a Democrat does, or how horrible and egregious the crimes are...

No media will ever report it
No investigator will ever investigate it
No prosecutor will ever prosecute it
No Judge will ever convict a Democrat of anything, regardless of the mountains of evidence.

The Left/Democrats have successfully put the Judiciary under their skirt, to do their bidding at will.
Judges are just puppets. They are nothing but a shell of a person. They live to serve the Leftist cause.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 11:18:10 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wrote:
"Imagine if he's the one who finally is able to find a way to turn the tables on the massive corruption and hold those accountable.  Lindsey would be seen as one who saved  America.  Quite a label to have.  He'd go down in the history books."

And he could become the "go-to guy" for the 2024 nomination...

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Doesn't take much to get people excited. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A 'terrified' Democrat is like a unicorn. Maybe they may have existed at once upon a time. But not today.
No matter what crimes a Democrat does, or how horrible and egregious the crimes are...

No media will ever report it
No investigator will ever investigate it
No prosecutor will ever prosecute it
No Judge will ever convict a Democrat of anything, regardless of the mountains of evidence.

The Left/Democrats have successfully put the Judiciary under their skirt, to do their bidding at will.
Judges are just puppets. They are nothing but a shell of a person. They live to serve the Leftist cause.

@240B

WELL STATED!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Chosen Daughter

Expectations have been lowered to the point where just the mere mention that SOMETHING positive might happen is now enough for conservatives to start having fainting spells.

That right there should be all anyone needs to know about who is winning and who is losing,and why non-politicians like Trump hold the future of our country in their hands.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I'm sure Sen Graham will be even more thorough than Con. Trey Gowdey was on Benghazi.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Chosen Daughter

Expectations have been lowered to the point where just the mere mention that SOMETHING positive might happen is now enough for conservatives to start having fainting spells.

That right there should be all anyone needs to know about who is winning and who is losing,and why non-politicians like Trump hold the future of our country in their hands.

Its all made to distract from the real issues America is facing.  I don't care to hear about Lindsey Graham barking.  He's a nobody who supports illegal immigration.  While we have been busy getting the latest on the Russia collusion investigation American as we know it is going to hell.  I can't imagine my kids future when the country is changing so much day to day.  Week to week and month to month.  Lawlessness is what we are getting out this presidency.  And while it isn't all Trumps fault he seems very weak.  He can talk up all his accomplishments if he wants but he has not fulfilled his main promise.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline bilo

.@LindseyGrahamSC says he wants to know how the Mueller probe started.

"The FISA warrant issued against Carter Page based on a dossier prepared by Christopher Steele is at a minimum disturbing. I'm going to get answers ... if no one else cares, it seems to be Republicans do."

The Senate may ,make a bunch of noise and do nothing, but I think Trump is going to love to keep this issue alive. I hope everyone of the conspirators are unearthed and suffer the same fate, or worse, that all of the people persecuted by mule head did.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When you've been begging for scraps this long, any crumb dropped seems like a meal.  **nononono*

Why do Americans vote for any of this?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis