Author Topic: Oklahoma Democratic Party HQ vandalized with Nazi graffiti, racist messages  (Read 570 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Oklahoma Democratic Party HQ vandalized with Nazi graffiti, racist messages
Brett Molina

The headquarters of the Oklahoma Democratic Party was vandalized with Nazi graffiti and racist messages on Thursday.

According to images posted by the Oklahoma Democratic Party, imagery including swastikas and racial slurs were spray-painted on the building and nearby sidewalk.

The Chickasaw Nation’s Oklahoma City office  was also hit by vandals who spray-painted derogatory graffiti, tribal spokesman Tony Choate said.

Police are trying to identify a woman wanted for questioning in connection with the vandalism.

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oklahoma-democratic-party-hq-vandalized-with-nazi-graffiti-racist-messages/ar-BBVnOLC?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Could be the hoax-a-day phenomenon. Per the emboldened last paragraph above, they do seem to have a blurry photo of a woman with long blonde hair who is a person of interest.  The article also says something like the Democratic office in the Chickashaw nation had this graffiti painted there too. I mean, how stupid can one be to paint this garbage around where Native Americans are? If not right on the reservation? Dumbest thing I can imagine.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 04:25:25 am by TomSea »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Likely a hoax as they take a lesson from Smollett.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline verga

Does anyone know where Jussi Smollett was on Thursday evening?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I agree, it's got a hoax-like feel to it.  It sounds like someone painted what they feel Republicans are, i.e. Nazis and racists.  Who thinks like that?

Offline mountaineer

Does anyone know where Jussi Smollett was on Thursday evening?
Apparently, he was wearing a blond wig, wherever he was.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org