Author Topic: PAYBACK: Chicago PD Releases Sealed Docs In Smollett Case, New Info Will Make You EVEN More Mad  (Read 308 times)

rangerrebew

PAYBACK: Chicago PD Releases Sealed Docs In Smollett Case, New Info Will Make You EVEN More Mad
March 28, 2019 M McIntosh

Hold your horses, folks! The Smollett Saga is still continuing in what has become the most sensationalized soap opera of our times.

CHICAGO — The FBI is reviewing the circumstances surrounding the dismissal of criminal charges against “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett, two law enforcement officials confirmed.

All 16 felony disorderly conduct counts against Smollett for allegedly lying to police were dropped Tuesday in exchange for community service and forfeiture of his $10,000 bond payment. A hearing Wednesday to expunge his criminal record has been delayed.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/payback-chicago-pd-releases-sealed-docs-in-smollett-case-new-info-will-make-you-even-more-mad/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 12:57:53 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Applewood

I don't know that I was made any angrier by what was revealed in the article.  I WAS annoyed by the breathless preamble that went on for paragraphs before the author got to the nitty-gritty, however.  LOL

I do have to read more of the case file, but in the article, what was revealed was already rumored or posted elsewhere on this site. 

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
FTA"” According to the report, Smollett asked that he could “be kept segregated and housed alone until his attendance in bond court” – a request that was honored.

I'm sure if it were any of us who made such a request, it would be "honored" as well... :shrug:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.