Author Topic: Inside Trump’s Strategy to Use Mueller on the Campaign Trai  (Read 368 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Inside Trump’s Strategy to Use Mueller on the Campaign Trai

The article's premise, is Trump is about to start doing something wrong. Complete with comments from "Republican lawmakers."
snip

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/03/trump-wants-campaign-mueller-report-2020/585967/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Inside Trump’s Strategy to Use Mueller on the Campaign Trai
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 12:45:47 am »
At what point does victim stop working?  He absolutely was wronged.  But people want to hear what the President can do for them.  They want border security and it hasn't happened.  Put it on the scale.  Make progress and changes that help Americans or focus on how the President was wronged.

How much is all these investigations going to cost?  And is that what we will hear about day in and day out as the country goes to hell?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 12:57:41 am »
Just watched the President's rally in Michigan.  And the people want justice, bigly.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 04:10:17 am »
Just watched the President's rally in Michigan.  And the people want justice, bigly.

They were excited about sealing the border too.  Question is whether its a threat or he is going to do it?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.