Author Topic: Trump demands Democrats apologize for their ‘ridiculous bullsh-t’  (Read 625 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump demands Democrats apologize for their ‘ridiculous bullsh-t’
by Emily Ward
 | March 28, 2019 08:16 PM

President Trump demanded Thursday that Democrats apologize to the American people for their investigations into his administration, which were undermined last week when special counsel Robert Mueller decided there was no evidence the Trump campaign colluded with Russia and declined to charge that he obstructed justice.

“The Democrats have to now decide whether they will continue defrauding the public with ridiculous bullsh-t, partisan investigations, or whether they will apologize to the American people,” the president said, while speaking at a 2020 campaign rally in Grand Rapids, Mich., on Thursday evening.

Earlier in the speech, Trump blasted Democrats in Congress for continuing to investigate him and discuss Russian collusion. He repeatedly said there would have to be "accountability" for what he believes were unjustified, partisan investigations.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-demands-democrats-apologize-for-their-ridiculous-bullsh-t
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hey, I could go for that and it doesn't cost the taxpayer anything!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It was an effing "demand'. 

Cripes, can we expect anything to be reported without a crap smearing of spin?

Offline libertybele

I think the biggest and best apology that could be given to the American people on this issue is for the 'other side' to thoroughly investigate those that conjured up this b.s. in the first place.  I'm not holding my breath waiting for the DEMS to apologize.

Trump was very clear in what he stated:

“The Democrats have to now decide whether they will continue defrauding the public with ridiculous bullsh-t, partisan investigations, or whether they will apologize to the American people,” the president said......
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

poor widdle President.   8888crybaby

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Admit it.
Sometimes the man has a way with words!

Admit it.
Sometimes the man has a way with words!
And some times...hmmm...oh, I don't know...he not have way.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 12:38:05 am by Once-Ler »

Offline libertybele

poor widdle President.   8888crybaby

Actually it's the country that suffered the most.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Actually it's the country that suffered the most.
Some of the country actually was unsure if President Trump sold us out to Putin after his public Putin fawning in Helsinki.  They/I did not suffer from an investigation that helped assuage concerns.

Offline libertybele

Some of the country actually was unsure if President Trump sold us out to Putin after his public Putin fawning in Helsinki.  They/I did not suffer from an investigation that helped assuage concerns.

An investigation is one thing, a witch hunt is quite another.  Several times it was announced that there was no evidence of collusion, yet the 'investigation' continued and continued and continued.  The only thing that accomplished was allowing Mueller, Rosenstein and others to bury and destroy evidence of those who were actually involved in the collusion of bringing our President down.

So, if you don't feel that it hurt the country, that's certainly your prerogative.

An investigation is one thing, a witch hunt is quite another.  Several times it was announced that there was no evidence of collusion, yet the 'investigation' continued and continued and continued.

I'm sorry @libertybele I don't know who you are talking about.  Who announced no collusion? 
President Trump?
The President's current lawyer Gulliani?
The President's former lawyer "I took a 2nd mortgage to pay off Stormy Daniels" Michael Cohen?
QANON?

I know who didn't say Trump was exonerated.  Trump's initial FBI chief James Comey or his current FBI chief Wray who testified before Congress “I do not believe special counsel Mueller is on a witch hunt.”
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-fbi-wray-watchdog-trump-mueller-20180618-story.html

It wasn't Trump's recently departed AG Jeff Sessions.  Insulted for 2 years I pray he writes a book.  Or Trump's current Deputy AG Rosenstein, or even his current AG Barr
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/25/politics/mueller-report-barr-obstruction-decoded/index.html 
Barr's summary includes a fairly damning quote: "While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

So who are you saying I should believe exonerated President Trump?

The Mueller report lasted less than 2 years.   It put away President Trump's election Campaign Chairman Paul Manifort, as well as the Deputy Finance Chairman of the Republican National Committee and Trump's "Mr Fixit" Michael Cohan.  Plus some other minor people who would lie for the President.

You might not have needed the Mueller investigation but I did.

The only thing that accomplished was allowing Mueller, Rosenstein and others to bury and destroy evidence of those who were actually involved in the collusion of bringing our President down.

Do you understand how insane that sounds to me?

So, if you don't feel that it hurt the country, that's certainly your prerogative.

I don't know if it hurt the country or helped it, but I think it was needed.