Author Topic: Maxine Waters Says Impeachment Has ‘Never Been Discussed’  (Read 534 times)

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters Says Impeachment Has ‘Never Been Discussed’

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | March 27, 2019 10:47AM

In a stunning admission, Rep. Maxine Waters has claimed that impeachment of President Trump has “never been discussed” as a serious strategy among Democrats.

Waters entire public profile has been expanded within the resistance party because of her repeated unhinged calls for harassment of Trump officials as well as the President’s impeachment.

It seems as if her hopes and dreams, however, have been significantly dashed following the release of findings in the special counsel’s investigation into Russian collusion. Poor Maxine must have seen that there was no collusion, no evidence of obstruction, and no more indictments coming, even for process crimes as the others have seen, and is now markedly changing her tune.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/maxine-waters-says-impeachment-has-never-been-discussed/?utm_campaign=TPINewsletter3272019morning&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 04:56:16 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

She either has terminal dementia or is a compulsive liar with no pride. ghoul7

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She either has terminal dementia or is a compulsive liar with no pride. ghoul7
How does one exclude the other? I maintain she is both a compulsive liar and has terminal dementia, as for no pride? come on she's a democrat, that goes without saying.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Impee fotey fie!
Impee fotey fie!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Mad Max the Corrupt didn't discuss it, she preached it!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Impee fotey fie!
Impee fotey fie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvnWM4kzIgw
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 04:57:52 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.