Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr. won't rule out running for office  (Read 223 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Jr. won't rule out running for office
« on: March 28, 2019, 01:22:09 am »
Donald Trump Jr. won't rule out running for office
By Rachel Frazin - 03/27/19 08:34 PM EDT

Donald Trump Jr. said Wednesday that he is not ruling out a possible run for office.

The president's eldest son said on Bloomberg Radio’s “Sound On” that he had "plenty of time," given his father's late start to the political arena.

"I never want to rule it out. I definitely enjoy the fight. I definitely like being out there and I love being able to see the impact and the difference that it makes on these people’s lives that I get to see all over the country,” Trump Jr. said.

“My father decided to get into politics at 68. I’m 41, I’ve got plenty of time,” Trump Jr. said.

He did not specify which office for which he would consider a possible run.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/436173-donald-trump-jr-wont-rule-out-running-for-office
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Donald Trump Jr. won't rule out running for office
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 03:33:59 am »
Why Wait?  Run against that idiot that thinks she is presidential, Gilibrand.  Another dumb as a box of rocks politician.  America does not need idiots like her in high office.  I thought New York was smarter than that, but I guess the intelligent folk have largely left NY.