Author Topic: SPINELESS WIMP: Dem Presidential Candidate Apologizes For Being A White Male  (Read 963 times)

rangerrebew

SPINELESS WIMP: Dem Presidential Candidate Apologizes For Being A White Male

March 11, 2019| by Donn Marten

Even though an early Des Moines Register poll has former VP Joe Biden and closet communist crank Bernie Sanders with huge leads, the white male is an endangered species in today’s radicalized Democratic party.

The embrace of the insane concept of intersectionality as well as the elevation of identity politics to a religion puts white males at a huge disadvantage to those like Kamala Harris, Cory Booker and every other candidate of color or who has a vagina and social media following of angry young idiots.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/spineless-wimp-dem-presidential-candidate-apologizes-for-being-a-white-male/

rangerrebew

Talk about pandering ------ :3:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Talk about pandering ------ :3:
The embrace of the insane concept of intersectionality as well as the elevation of identity politics to a religion puts white males at a huge disadvantage to those like Kamala Harris, Cory Booker and every other candidate of color or who has a vagina and social media following of angry young idiots.

How do you take this crap seriously?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If—God forbid—I were a Democrat running for President and the issue of my race/gender came up, here's how I'd approach it:

"First of all, I was born a white male, just as much as any other person was born as their race and their gender. I can't change that any more than they can change theirs, but does that make me any more or less qualified for the position?

I mean, last time we tried to say it was a woman's turn, we ended up losing to Donald Trump. Do we really want to risk that again for a token gesture?"

Then, if I really wanted to troll people these days, I'd add:

"Besides, these days, gender's just a state of mind. I could identify as female and what could you do to prove me wrong?"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Here is a novel idea for the wacky liberal mind....how about electing a president that is qualified for the position based on their life experience, and not based on the color of their skin, or gender, or anything else that should be irrelevant!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
What happened to judging one by the content of one's character? Democommies are racist.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Republicans also don't like White people.  I have been here quite some time on TBR and heard plenty of times that migrants are better workers.  I think Republicans not doing anything about the border shows their hate for the white people too.  We seem to be good for nothing.  @Jazzhead even suggested that Americans should move where the work is.  But he also said employers always hire immigrants over Americans.  Now I know that Americans are not only white, but its implied being that the largest percentage of American born people are white. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Republicans also don't like White people.  I have been here quite some time on TBR and heard plenty of times that migrants are better workers.  I think Republicans not doing anything about the border shows their hate for the white people too.  We seem to be good for nothing.  @Jazzhead even suggested that Americans should move where the work is.  But he also said employers always hire immigrants over Americans.  Now I know that Americans are not only white, but its implied being that the largest percentage of American born people are white.

Couple things:

I don't dislike white people,  except perhaps white people who whine.

You mix up terms like confetti.    "Migrants" aren't the same as "illegal immigrants" who aren't the same  as "immigrants".    This nation was built on immigration.  Immigrants almost by definition have many of the characteristics that employers favor - initiative,  hard work, dedication to getting ahead,  a willingness to take risks.    Among many immigrant groups, there is also a real emphasis on education and family cohesion.   That's in contrast to trends among the native born of single parent families,  drug addiction, complacency and - as you illustrate, @Chosen Daughter  - a mindset of victimization.   
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 12:49:27 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Chosen Daughter

Couple things:

You mix up terms like confetti.    "Migrants" aren't the same as "illegal immigrants" who aren't the same  as "immigrants".    This nation was built on immigration.  Immigrants almost by definition have many of the characteristics that employers favor - initiative,  hard work, dedication to getting ahead,  a willingness to take risks.    Among many immigrant groups, there is also a real emphasis on education and family cohesion.   That's in contrast to trends among the native born of single parent families,  drug addiction, complacency and - as you illustrate, @Chosen Daughter  - a mindset of victimization.

Of course this country was built on immigration.  Legal immigration.  But you made clear how you defined migrants.  You had said American born are lazy and the immigrants coming to America are the prefered for jobs.  If you think I am whining I don't care.  You have painted Americans (American born) with the wide lazy brush.  Americans are hit from all sides in the job market.  White collar, blue collar..............makes no difference.  Although you try to paint foreign born workers as excellent its only a mask for your "self" American hate.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Of course this country was built on immigration.  Legal immigration.  But you made clear how you defined migrants.  You had said American born are lazy and the immigrants coming to America are the prefered for jobs.  If you think I am whining I don't care.  You have painted Americans (American born) with the wide lazy brush.  Americans are hit from all sides in the job market.  White collar, blue collar..............makes no difference.  Although you try to paint foreign born workers as excellent its only a mask for your "self" American hate.

Here is what I said:

That's in contrast to trends among the native born of single parent families,  drug addiction, complacency and - as you illustrate, @Chosen Daughter  - a mindset of victimization.

Do you deny the veracity of that statement?   

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I am tired of the use of the word immigrant to refer to someone that has entered the USA illegally.  I prefer the term illegal invading alien.  They are not immigrants.

They are coming and Congress is doing nothing because the Dems want the votes, and the GOP want the cheap labor.  The citizens of the USA are left out in the cold with zero representation.  This is largely WHY Trump easily garnished the votes he did in 2016.

He said Day One - he would end the H1-b Visa Program, which is taking high paying jobs away from Americans and being replaced with cheap foreign labor, largely from India and China.  He has embraced the swamp and is increasing the H1-b Visa Program.  This single action will cost him the election in 2020.  He lost my vote over this issue alone.  This one aw-sh*t is not worth 1,000 that-a-boys!

Either the American people awaken to the failed representation in Congress and replace the bums, on both sides of the aisle, or this country is lost forever.  We will continue our rapid pace march to 3rd world nation status double time.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Here is what I said:

Do you deny the veracity of that statement?

Nope, that's not all you said.  But there is lazy in every race.  I am tired of your generalization about native born Americans.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I am tired of the use of the word immigrant to refer to someone that has entered the USA illegally.  I prefer the term illegal invading alien.  They are not immigrants.

They are coming and Congress is doing nothing because the Dems want the votes, and the GOP want the cheap labor.  The citizens of the USA are left out in the cold with zero representation.  This is largely WHY Trump easily garnished the votes he did in 2016.

He said Day One - he would end the H1-b Visa Program, which is taking high paying jobs away from Americans and being replaced with cheap foreign labor, largely from India and China.  He has embraced the swamp and is increasing the H1-b Visa Program.  This single action will cost him the election in 2020.  He lost my vote over this issue alone.  This one aw-sh*t is not worth 1,000 that-a-boys!

Either the American people awaken to the failed representation in Congress and replace the bums, on both sides of the aisle, or this country is lost forever.  We will continue our rapid pace march to 3rd world nation status double time.

Amen!  100% in sync with this post. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Immigrants almost by definition have many of the characteristics that employers favor - initiative,  hard work, dedication to getting ahead,  a willingness to take risks.   

Employers favor the lower pay for illegals .... I don't know what bullshit comparison you're trying to make with "initiative, hard work, dedication to getting ahead" as though American citizens do not show these qualities every day.  What American citizens want that illegals haven't pushed for yet is fair pay for a solid day's work.   Get the difference?

And why are you overlooking the illegals coming here for free health care, housing, education that's robbing American citizens blind.

Just once it would be nice to hear you defend and support the citizens of this country, their needs, their concerns.  Just once.

Among many immigrant groups, there is also a real emphasis on education and family cohesion.

How the hell do you explain the crime rate among the illegals marching toward our borders?  Or are rape, drugs and human trafficking part of the family cohesion bullshit you're peddling?

That's in contrast to trends among the native born of single parent families,  drug addiction, complacency and - as you illustrate, @Chosen Daughter  - a mindset of victimization.

I'll grant you MS-13 members aren't into victimization ... unless you're referring to us with their drugs and killing sprees.  What about these trends?

Offline Chosen Daughter

Employers favor the lower pay for illegals .... I don't know what bullshit comparison you're trying to make with "initiative, hard work, dedication to getting ahead" as though American citizens do not show these qualities every day.  What American citizens want that illegals haven't pushed for yet is fair pay for a solid day's work.   Get the difference?

And why are you overlooking the illegals coming here for free health care, housing, education that's robbing American citizens blind.

Just once it would be nice to hear you defend and support the citizens of this country, their needs, their concerns.  Just once.

How the hell do you explain the crime rate among the illegals marching toward our borders?  Or are rape, drugs and human trafficking part of the family cohesion bullshit you're peddling?

I'll grant you MS-13 members aren't into victimization ... unless you're referring to us with their drugs and killing sprees.  What about these trends?

Good post!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
  I am tired of your generalization about native born Americans.

My neighbor and his brother have owned a paining contractor business, for 40 years. They paint new subdivision homes in 5 or more counties in SoCal.

He is personally VERY conservative. Yet years ago, he stated the illegals were reliable workers, while the native borns were not reliable and were prone to drug and alcohol.

And FYI an employee only has to provide two documents, that show residency,, for the employer to copyand keep on file. With Form I9

The employer is NOT expected to determine the validity of the documents. So he knows many of his workers, are probably not legal.

There is an age old practice during immigration. An early arrival, gets a job. He notifies his relatives/friends and neighbors back home, to come on along.

That is what many of our European ancestors did also.

The first arival notes the employer needs more workers. The employer tell the first arrival, if theywork ike you do, tell them to come.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dancer

Couple things:

I don't know where you have worked, but any job I've held would have resulted in my being fired if I'd not done due diligence. And rightly so. The only ones who get away with that are generally union.  Not all, but some. 
Let me add, that I see very few of those decent, family oriented, God fearing invaders.  I have seen plenty of disrespectful, unethical, criminal dirt bags though. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
My neighbor and his brother have owned a paining contractor business, for 40 years. They paint new subdivision homes in 5 or more counties in SoCal.

He is personally VERY conservative. Yet years ago, he stated the illegals were reliable workers, while the native borns were not reliable and were prone to drug and alcohol.

Employers want reliability far more than rock-bottom costs.    Employee absenteeism and turnover is the bane of many businesses.   When all is said and done, the reality is that illegals come here because there is work to be done, and employers engage them because they do the work.   

Offline Chosen Daughter

Employers want reliability far more than rock-bottom costs.    Employee absenteeism and turnover is the bane of many businesses.   When all is said and done, the reality is that illegals come here because there is work to be done, and employers engage them because they do the work.   

@dancer is correct.  I have said it before.  I work with many.  There is nothing special about them.  In fact more often than not they are the ones to leave at lunch time on pay day.  They are the employee's who also can't stay in their seats.  Visiting is the priority.  One person stops at the desk then another comes.  They are very good at socializing.  They start lunch early to assure that they get to the microwave first and don't have to spend part of their lunch heating their food.  I never paint with a broad brush though. There are some I have respect for who are good workers.

Its all about cheap labor.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
  I never paint with a broad brush though.

Its all about cheap labor.

:silly: :silly:

Offline Chosen Daughter

:silly: :silly:

Nothing left to say I see.  People are people.  There is no master race.  There are cultural differences though.  Latino's are socializers.  Its group work and not always productive.  That I can say.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 02:28:31 pm by Chosen Daughter »