Author Topic: Make No Mistake: The Mueller Investigation Was All About Flynn..By Michael Ledeen  (Read 324 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Make No Mistake: The Mueller Investigation Was All About Flynn
By Michael Ledeen March 26, 2019

What, then, was it all about? I think I know. It was all about General Flynn. I think it began on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan, when Flynn changed the way we did intelligence against the likes of Zarqawi, bin Laden, the Taliban, and their allies.

General Flynn saw that our battlefield intelligence was too slow. We collected information from the Middle East and sent it back to Washington, where men with stars on their shoulders and others at the civilian intel agencies chewed it over, decided what to do, and sent instructions back to the war zone. By the time all that happened, the battlefield had changed. Flynn short-circuited this cumbersome bureaucratic procedure and moved the whole enterprise to the war itself. The new methods were light years faster. Intel went to local analysts, new actions were ordered from men on the battlefield (Flynn famously didn’t care about rank or status) and the war shifted in our favor.

This earned him a following among some who worked for or with him, but it also gained him the enmity of those who had been cut out of “the chain of command.” By the time he was made head of DIA, Flynn had a real problem with the intelligence community, first because he had marginalized them, and for another reason: Flynn was determined to do a full-scale analysis of the (many) secret missions that had not been carried out over the years, and he wanted an accounting of the considerable funds allocated for them.

more
https://pjmedia.com/michaelledeen/make-no-mistake-the-mueller-investigation-was-all-about-flynn/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hmmm.  Interesting addition to the picture.  But, I still think Trump was the target.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hmmm.  Interesting addition to the picture.  But, I still think Trump was the target.

Interesting and 100% accurate IMHO.  The Trump aspect was designed to do what it did. Disrupt and slow down any swamp draining.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Sanguine

I know nothing about the details on this so I am just guessing,but I think they were BOTH targets. Trump because his election interfered with the destruction of our country,and Flynn because he cut into their money game where they all got to bill the DoD for intelligence work. He helped kill the goose laying the Golden Eggs. That made it personal.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

I know nothing about the details on this so I am just guessing,but I think they were BOTH targets. Trump because his election interfered with the destruction of our country,and Flynn because he cut into their money game where they all got to bill the DoD for intelligence work. He helped kill the goose laying the Golden Eggs. That made it personal.

Yes, the chance to get both of them may have just been an opportunity they couldn't pass up.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
A small intelligence team, could learn more, with this mission:

1. Stage an accident for a key figure, but kidnap him./her.

2. Hold them in a secret location.

3. Waterboard them to disclose everything.

4.Or use experimental drugs, for "truth serum."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln