Author Topic: And a Turn for the Worse: New Zealand Mosque Leader Blames 50-Victim Massacre on the Jews  (Read 313 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
And a Turn for the Worse: New Zealand Mosque Leader Blames 50-Victim Massacre on the Jews
Posted at 8:58 pm on March 26, 2019 by Alex Parker

Last week, the media was all about the New Zealand mosques massacre, as it related to gun control. President Trump’s protection of free speech rights on American college campuses? Not so much (here).
After the 50-casualty murder spree across two Islamic centers, the members of New Zealand’s government and media — including Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern — made a remarkable and very Democrat-friendly and move: It embraced Islam in a show of support (here and here).
Fair enough.
But the situation’s grown a bit dicey, as a well-known New Zealand Muslim leader — Chairman Ahmed Bhamji of the Mount Roskill Masjid E Umar mosque — has blamed the attack on Jews.
At a rally in Auckland’s Aotea Square Saturday, he had this to say:

“I really want to say one thing today. Do you think this guy was alone? … I want to ask you, where did he get the funding from? I will not mince words. I stand here and I say I have very, very strong suspicion that there is some group behind him and I am not afraid to say I feel that Mossad is behind this.”

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2019/03/26/ahmed/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Gee,who could have ever seen THAT coming?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.