Author Topic: Jews outraged after mosque leader blames Mossad for Christchurch attack  (Read 523 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Jews outraged after mosque leader blames Mossad for Christchurch attack
    Scott Palmer     Reddit

New Zealand's Jewish community is outraged and revolted after a prominent mosque leader blamed Mossad for being behind the Christchurch terror attack.

On Saturday, a group called Love Aotearoa Hate Racism organised a rally for the victims in Auckland's Aotea Square.

Ahmed Bhamji, chairman of the Mt Roskill Masjid E Umar, gave a speech questioning where the gunman got his funding from. He said he suspected it came from "Mossad" and "Zionist business".

Read more at: https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/jews-outraged-after-mosque-leader-blames-mossad-for-christchurch-attack.html

Isn't reddit a wonky source? Yet, this story is significant and prob. correctly reported..

Offline rustynail

Get in a boat or a cattle car.

Offline goatprairie

Islamic leaders blame the Jews???? Well, I never would have guessed they'd do something like that. Color me shocked.
I wonder what the idiot dhimmi PM of New Zealand will say now. Maybe in a show of solidarity with the Jew-haters she'll condemn Israel too and send some money to some Islamo-fascist terrorists.
Mustn't be islamophobic.   9999hair out0000

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
It was incredibly tone-deaf especially when NZ has already established the narrative. It could create noise in the Muslim community that contradicts the NZ narrative.
Countdown to Resignation