Author Topic: Democrats give DOJ one-week ultimatum to hand over Mueller's report and underlying documentsDemocrat  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Republican's have there own media today and President Trump has twitter.  That's not to say it all switched in 2016 but I'm no longer certain the MSM has an advantage over the alt-right media...or whatever you would call the media that is posted here daily.

Trump has a tiny corner of Twitter.  Most of Twitter is not exactly conservative friendly. 

The alt-right media?  Did you come up with that concept?

Offline skeeter

Developments worth cheering...

The MSM still has the microphone and calls the tune. It's just that many of us aren't singing along anymore.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The MSM still has the microphone and calls the tune. It's just that many of us aren't singing along anymore.

And that's why CNN's ratings are down.  MSNBC numbers were never very high.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The alt-right media?  Did you come up with that concept?
please.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
please.

Sorry.  Obviously it is just a meaningless trope that you picked up somewhere. 

And that's why CNN's ratings are down.  MSNBC numbers were never very high.
Fox News dominates cable news.  ABC/NBC/CBS ratings have never been lower.  Rush, Hannity, and more dominate talk radio.  Drudge, The Blaze, and the rest of the Intellectual Dark Web, as coined by Jorden Peterson, Ben Shapiro, and Joe Rogin, are flourishing.  Unrestricted or nearly unrestricted media like Youtube, Twitter, Reddit, 4-chan, and newer emerging social media.  You say "Developments worth cheering..."  I agree.  A monolithic media like we had in the late 80's is bad.  The thing is a lot of the "new media"( is that a more palatable counter to "Fake News?")
is young and unable to police itself.  You may point out the rat media doesn't police itself but I would counter they do it better, and mirroring the "drive-by-media" from an alt-right perceptive is no virtue.     

Sorry.  Obviously it is just a meaningless trope that you picked up somewhere.
What I meant was I have better things to do than define alt-right for you.  but I did it anyways.  pointing-up

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What I meant was I have better things to do than define alt-right for you.  but I did it anyways.  pointing-up

Yes, "meaningless trope" is pretty much the definition.