Author Topic: John Brennan denies blame for calling Trump a ‘traitor,’ says ‘I received bad information’  (Read 270 times)

rangerrebew

March 26, 2019
John Brennan denies blame for calling Trump a ‘traitor,’ says ‘I received bad information’
By Thomas Lifson

The man who used to run the CIA, and lost his job when Donald Trump took office, did a huge amount of damage to the United States by calling the sitting president a traitor. Because of his presumed access to information unavailable to the public, many foreign leaders had reason to believe that they could resist the demands and requests of President Trump by simply outlasting him in office. Think Kim Jong un, Xi Jin ping, Angela Merkel, and of course Vladimir Putin for starters.

Victor Davis Hanson has pointed out that almost fifty years of American diplomacy has rested on the policy initiated by Henry Kissinger of playing off Russia and China against each other, but the Russia conspiracy hoax put an end to the ability of President Trump to use that valuable tool.  Brennan has been throwing around charges of treason for a long time:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/03/john_brennan_denies_blame_for_calling_trump_a_traitor_says_i_received_bad_information.html#ixzz5jHgPhdGt

rangerrebew

This was our CIA director?  He's out flapping his jaws and making irrational statements about something of which he had no accurate information?  Did he get his "bad information" from Allah? :osama: