Author Topic: Lindsey Graham will probe alleged FISA abuses at FBI, calls on Barr to appoint new special counsel  (Read 980 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Yes, the American people deserve to know the other side of the story and the other side investigated just like Mueller did.  Go Lindsey!!!  I think there needs to be a thorough investigation of Rosenstein, Mueller, and Sessions!  More than likely all the evidence has been destroyed, but nonetheless, the effort needs to be made.

Lindsey Graham will probe alleged FISA abuses at FBI, calls on Barr to appoint new special counsel

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham said Monday that he will probe alleged abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) at the start of the Russia investigation, while calling on Attorney General Bill Barr to appoint a new special counsel to investigate the “other side of the story.”

Graham, R-S.C., made the comments during a press conference on Capitol Hill following the release of the findings in the Robert Mueller investigation, which did not uncover evidence of a Trump-Russia conspiracy in 2016. Graham and other Trump allies cited the findings to renew scrutiny of the probe's origins at the FBI. The chairman said he'll look into any alleged misconduct related to the Russia investigation on the part of the Justice Department, the FBI and the Democrats, but added that due to “the emotional nature of this” he believes a new appointment is necessary.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lindsey-graham-will-probe-alleged-fisa-abuses-at-fbi-calls-on-barr-to-appoint-new-special-counsel
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Hooray.

When the investigation actually begins I'll cheer.  Meanwhile the DEMS will protest and kick up some kind of roadblock as to why this should not be allowed.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

March 25, 2019:

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: It lasted a long time. We're glad it's over. It's 100% the way it should have been. I wish it could have gone a lot sooner, a lot quicker. There are a lot of people out there that have done some very, very evil things, very bad things. I would say treasonous things against our country and hopefully that people that have done such harm to our country, speaking to Netanyahu: we've gone through a period of really bad things happening.

Those people will certainly be looked at. I've been looking at them for a long time and I'm saying why haven't they been looked at? They lied to Congress. Many of them, you know who they are, they've done so many evil things.

I will tell you, I love this country. I love this country as much as I can love anything. My family, my country, my God, but what they did, it was a false narrative. It was a terrible thing. We can never let this happen to another president again. I can tell you that. I say it very strongly. Very few people I know could have handled it. We can never, ever let this happen to another president again. Thank you all very much.

Videohttps://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/25/trump_on_mueller_decision_people_have_done_evil_treasonous_things.html

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
March 25, 2019:

Thanks for the post @Right_in_Virginia   There is finally, hopefully some vindication for Trump.    We can only pray that others will be held responsible for the very, very evil things that were done.    Bammy, Clinton, Holder, Jarret, Rosenstein, Mueller, etc., if they can get conclusive evidence of wrong doing on either one of them, I think it will have a domino affect; one goes down and they all go down!  I know I'm dreaming as I am sure the evidence has long been destroyed, but I honestly actually see some hope that just maybe somehow they will be held responsible.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Yes, the American people deserve to know the other side of the story and the other side investigated just like Mueller did.  Go Lindsey!!!  I think there needs to be a thorough investigation of Rosenstein, Mueller, and Sessions!  More than likely all the evidence has been destroyed, but nonetheless, the effort needs to be made.
@libertybele

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,355832.0.html
WATCH LIVE: Lindsey Graham Press Conference…

Sen Graham is calling for an investigation of the FISA warrant and Comey intelligence apparatus.  He defended Rosenstein, Mueller, Sessions, and even his buddy McCain for turning over the Steele dossier.  Graham went for far as to say he still believes TODAY the Mueller investigation was needed.

I wonder if an investigation into Obama Hillary or the rats in the intelligence community could happen before the Mueller report?  I know the President wanted that, but it doesn't seem like the GOP committees or Trump's DOJ and FBI guys...Comey, Sessions, or Rosenstein had the balls to get it done before. 

“to those who were abusive of the process in 2016 on the other side, you haven’t had much scrutiny, but that’s coming.” - Sen Graham
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 06:54:20 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Thanks for the post @Right_in_Virginia   There is finally, hopefully some vindication for Trump.    We can only pray that others will be held responsible for the very, very evil things that were done.    Bammy, Clinton, Holder, Jarret, Rosenstein, Mueller, etc., if they can get conclusive evidence of wrong doing on either one of them, I think it will have a domino affect; one goes down and they all go down!  I know I'm dreaming as I am sure the evidence has long been destroyed, but I honestly actually see some hope that just maybe somehow they will be held responsible.

I think the President is very serious about not allowing what happened to him happen again.  The best way to insure this is with prison sentences.  Hell, POTUS even used the word "treason".

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think the President is very serious about not allowing what happened to him happen again.  The best way to insure this is with prison sentences.  Hell, POTUS even used the word "treason".

I wonder who's going to go down first??

Offline Idiot

Offline xyno

Astonishing how many ordinary people wanted this to blow up and who would have reveled in the harm it would have done. 

Offline xyno

I hope Senator Graham is successful in launching a meaningful probe.  One with teeth.  I doubt he can.

Offline bilo

I wonder who's going to go down first??

As much as I want to see perp walks I don't think anything is going to happen. Some of the principals are too highly ranked Rats, Obama & Clinton. We live in a corrupt country. Justice is one thing for Pubs and outsiders and something else for Rats.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It's waiting for ya, Hill!      :police:

Offline dfwgator

They've been messin' with the bull...

.....Now here come the horns!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
They've been messin' with the bull...

.....Now here come the horns!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As much as I want to see perp walks I don't think anything is going to happen. Some of the principals are too highly ranked Rats, Obama & Clinton. We live in a corrupt country. Justice is one thing for Pubs and outsiders and something else for Rats.

I'd like to be pleasantly surprised.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I'd like to be pleasantly surprised.

I see more of a slight glimmer of hope than I did before, but I'd be more than surprised if Clinton/Bammy, et., al, were held responsible, I'd be absolutely shocked!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
DAYUM! As much as it pains me,it looks like I may have to cut back my criticism of Lady Lindsey to maybe 3 days a week.

Still going to keep an eye on him/it/whatever/multiple choice.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
DAYUM! As much as it pains me,it looks like I may have to cut back my criticism of Lady Lindsey to maybe 3 days a week.

Still going to keep an eye on him/it/whatever/multiple choice.

Lindsey is up for re-election.  I think he clearly realizes that it is in his best interest to be a friend rather than a foe of Trump's.  People applauded him for his 'voice' during the Kavanaugh hearings.  I still think McCain had something on him; Lindsey seemed to find his pair after he passed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lindsey is up for re-election.  I think he clearly realizes that it is in his best interest to be a friend rather than a foe of Trump's.  People applauded him for his 'voice' during the Kavanaugh hearings.  I still think McCain had something on him; Lindsey seemed to find his pair after he passed.

@libertybele

Since that does seem to be the most likely scenario,I sure can't argue with it.

The thing is that once someone has been blackmailed into doing things he or she wouldn't do,other blackmailers (handlers of congresscritters) immediately pick up on someone suddenly acting out of character,and soon there are multiple issues they are being blackmailed over.

In other words,we need to keep a VEWWY,VEWWY close eye on Lady Lindsey.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!