Author Topic: ILLEGAL SENTENCED: Drove Drunk Through The Streets Of Austin, TX Shooting An AR-15 At Random People  (Read 427 times)

rangerrebew

ILLEGAL SENTENCED: Drove Drunk Through The Streets Of Austin, TX Shooting An AR-15 At Random People
Mar 24, 2019

The pain and suffering of 5 Americans was 100% preventable. The case below is a perfect example of what President Trump is talking when he talks about how “they don’t send their best”. The illegal in the case below was wreckless and endangered many lives of innocent Americans. Is this what we want on our streets?

Rolando Martinez had total disregard for American law when he got behind the wheel of a car drunk and drove through Austin shooting at everything in sight with an AR-15
“In this case, a person who should not have been in this country got drunk, got his hands on an AR-15, and started shooting at random people in Austin. Thank God no one was killed. – U.S. Attorney Bash

https://100percentfedup.com/illegal-sentenced-drove-drunk-through-the-streets-of-austin-tx-shooting-an-ar-15-at-random-people/

rangerrebew

The incident, having taken place in Austin, I'm surprised he got any jail time. 888mouth

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The incident, having taken place in Austin, I'm surprised he got any jail time. 888mouth
He disabled a 7 year old for life. Obviously he has no insurance, so there is nothing to sue.
He got 8 years in prison. My opinion is that he will be out in 2. Then he will be deported to Mexico. And of course as we all know, that means he will be right back on the streets of the US in no time.

These days in America, illegals seem to have more rights than citizens. And they certainly get reduced sentences when they get caught committing crimes, if they are even charged at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

He disabled a 7 year old for life. Obviously he has no insurance, so there is nothing to sue.
He got 8 years in prison. My opinion is that he will be out in 2. Then he will be deported to Mexico. And of course as we all know, that means he will be right back on the streets of the US in no time.

These days in America, illegals seem to have more rights than citizens. And they certainly get reduced sentences when they get caught committing crimes, if they are even charged at all.

Its obvious many POS judges have a soft spot for these illegal parasites.

Offline Hoodat

Did he get sentenced for entering the country illegally?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Did he get sentenced for entering the country illegally?
That was the start of his crime spree here....

Where did he get the rifle?  I wasn't aware illegals could purchase firearms legally in the US. Time to close the wetback loophole.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That was the start of his crime spree here....

Where did he get the rifle?  I wasn't aware illegals could purchase firearms legally in the US. Time to close the wetback loophole.
The gun is likely stolen and the vehicle too.
Reckless Driving
Attempted Murder
Stolen weapon
Stolen car
Illegally discharging a weapon
No insurance
No license
and on and on and on and on

I can only assume that this guy likely had at least 20 separate felony charges against him.
An American citizen would have received 20 years or more for all this. Illegal gets 8. That pretty sums up America these days.
No wonder they are pouring over the border. The Democrats have given illegals 'special status', above legal American Citizens.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The gun is likely stolen and the vehicle too.
Reckless Driving
Attempted Murder
Stolen weapon
Stolen car
Illegally discharging a weapon
No insurance
No license
and on and on and on and on

I can only assume that this guy likely had at least 20 separate felony charges against him.
An American citizen would have received 20 years or more for all this. Illegal gets 8. That pretty sums up America these days.
No wonder they are pouring over the border. The Democrats have given illegals 'special status', above legal American Citizens.
You know at least some of these guys are just laughing at how limp our system is at dealing with this sort of thing.

Our prisons are nicer than a lot of the places these people come from. Maybe some prison reform is in order for noncitizens. Do we have a really crappy offshore island like the French did off Guyana?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis