Author Topic: March 24: Thread for all Mueller Report Updates  (Read 9322 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: March 24: Thread for all Mueller Report Updates
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2019, 02:41:05 am »
Priceless   88devil

I liked Jonah Goldberg's comment too:

Jonah Goldberg
‏Verified account @JonahNRO
14m14 minutes ago

Jonah Goldberg Retweeted James Comey

My God, what does he see up in those treetops? Predator in partial cloak mode? Arboreal basset hounds? The head of Alfredo Garcia?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2019, 02:45:26 am »
 I Eagerly await the retribution. I hope it is swift, through, and brutal.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2019, 02:52:17 am »
Priceless   88devil

James Comey
   Verified accountï‚™ @Comey

So many questions.

Lindsey Graham
Verified accountï‚™ @LindseyGrahamSC 

Lindsey Graham Retweeted James Comey

Could not agree more. 

See you soon.

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1109984734212513793

LOL! Priceless indeed!  I'd pay money to see that POS being frogmarched in an orange jumpsuit!  But the ones I REALLY want are Valarie Jarrett, Sally Yates, and Loretta Lynch!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2019, 02:52:52 am »
Ari Fleischer
Verified accountï‚™ @AriFleischer 

Now that Mueller says there was no collusion, it is time to scrutinize the Obama Administration.  They spied on a US campaign, wiretapped Americans, bit on the dossier and unmasked Flynn. What did Barack Obama know and what and when did he authorize it?

1:25 PM - 24 Mar 2019

https://twitter.com/AriFleischer/status/1109914188066054144

« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2019, 02:55:31 am »
LOL! Priceless indeed!  I'd pay money to see that POS being frogmarched in an orange jumpsuit!  But the ones I REALLY want are Valarie Jarrett, Sally Yates, and Loretta Lynch! 

Here's the twitter snapshot (suitable for framing)  :laugh:  @Bigun

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2019, 03:25:43 am »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2019, 05:14:27 am »
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty
@roamer_1
@QueenCatofAragon

There will be “Q” activity ramping up on the net since the Mueller investigation is over; “Q” and his purveyors of doom say Trump will have thousands of “Deep State” people arrested and they will be taken to  GITMO, have a military trial and be killed/hanged.  And, he says, most of those arrested sold children, had sex with them, and ate them.  And, Republican President George Bush ran one of the children rings and he will be arrested and killed (or he turned states’ evidence and won’t be killed).  And, McCain was killed by Trump people because he was part of the child ring, and George H. W. Bush was also killed by Trump people due to his child ring.  According to “Q”, most Dems who are in congress, plus everyone who worked at a high level in the Obama administration, plus many who were in the Justice Department, plus many who aren’t Trump lovers, are the “Deep State” and they will be wiped out.  It is also said once Trump has completed wiping out the Deep State, he will have control of all of government and everyone will love him as God is beside him.

My opinion of “Q” and his on-line hypnosis of readers: If someone has committed a crime, charge that person and have a trial.  If that person is convicted, then he/she is guilty and follow the law about the punishment for that crime.  That is all one needs to know about people committing a crime.  Since 2017, “Q” has spread on the net, accusations against many people, all of them Democrats besides the Bushes, and McCain, and anyone else who criticized Trump.  If “Q” was right, would people stand for Trump arresting thousands, sending them to GITMO, supposedly have military trials and kill them?  If Trump did this, who is Trump? 

Today, I heard Trump say twice: “Hopefully someone will look at the other side.”  Trump will start an investigation of everyone who worked on this case in the Justice Department.  Going after the “Deep State” - who is everyone who did not support Trump.  This is not over and won’t be until Trump is no longer in office and he won’t stop even then.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2019, 05:24:21 am »
I'm just waiting for the shackles and chains parade. Until then, It means little, except that Mueller is done whizzing away taxpayer money on a fishing expedition.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2019, 06:35:00 am »
That didn't take long. The Muller Report leaked.

https://www.scribd.com/document/402897279/The-Mueller-Report

Lol, you got me... all bun and no meat... like an 80s Wendy's commercial.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2019, 07:55:38 am »
Once again, this man, Donald Trump, has caused probably the largest media and leftist whiff in my lifetime.

I have to hand it to the man. He caused the left to self-own like no one I've ever seen.

rangerrebew

« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2019, 11:09:49 am »
Attorney General Sees No Case for Obstruction as Mueller Finds No Collusion With Russia

Fred Lucas / March 24, 2019

It’s no longer only President Donald Trump and his allies saying “no collusion.” Special counsel Robert Mueller has reached the same conclusion that the Trump campaign did not conspire with Moscow to gain advantage in the 2016 election.

Mueller also did not uncover actionable evidence in his 22-month probe that Trump sought to obstruct justice by impeding the probe, Attorney General William Barr said Sunday.

However, the special counsel didn’t make a determination on whether Trump obstructed justice. Barr said that he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein determined there was no obstruction case.

But Trump claimed “complete and total exoneration” on both fronts, and said the investigation was the result of an “illegal takedown that failed.”

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/03/24/attorney-general-sees-no-case-for-obstruction-as-mueller-finds-no-collusion-with-russia/?utm_source=TDS_Email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MorningBell&
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 11:11:25 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2019, 11:37:34 am »

CNN Called Out for Misleading Report

2019-03-21 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

By Ken Lund (Flickr: CNN Center, Atlanta, Georgia) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via 

CNN was recently called out for a report where they lied about James Madison and the electoral college.

According to The Daily Wire:

On Wednesday, CNN, eager to push forward the current agenda of the Democratic Party, which is to abolish the Electoral College so that urban areas, which lean heavily Democratic, can dominate presidential elections, claimed that James Madison, the fourth president of the United States and the man known as the Father of the Constitution, called the Electoral College “evil.”

The Electoral College has been debated since the days of James Madison, who called it "evil."

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/cnn-called-out-for-misleading-report

rangerrebew

« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2019, 11:59:36 am »
March 25, 2019
Sharyl Attkisson asks the key question post-Mueller report
By Thomas Lifson

Now that we know the entire theory of Trump-Russia “collusion” cooked up by the Hillary campaign was a pure fiction, it is time start inflicting the consequences on the miscreants. But that’s a process that could take time if and when AG Barr, or maybe US Attorney Peter Huber – commissioned by former AG Sessions to investigate possible FBI abuses – present evidence of criminality to a grand jury.

In the meantime, there is some posterior-kicking, aka public shaming, due. And, I think Sharyl Attkisson has identified the first targets in need of disgrace, especially because of where that disgrace will lead:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/03/sharyl_attkisson_asks_the_key_question_postmueller_report.html#ixzz5jBTVdIol

« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2019, 12:02:23 pm »
Just a reminder:  There is information in the report that cannot be released including grand jury testimony and grand jury probes of individuals not indicted.

rangerrebew

« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2019, 12:03:45 pm »
Nadler: 'We Have to Look for Abuses of Power. We Have to Look for Obstructions of Justice'
Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) (Photo by Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

(CNSNews.com) - The end of the Mueller investigation does not end the various congressional investigations into President Trump. Far from it.

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, told "Fox News Sunday" that his committee has a "broader mandate" than Special Counsel Robert Mueller did: "So we have to look into abuses of power, we have to look into obstructions of justice. And that we will do, and we'll see where it goes -- we'll see where the facts take us."

Later on Sunday, in a series of tweets, Nadler wrote: "In light of the very concerning discrepancies and final decision making at the Justice Department following the Special Counsel report, where Mueller did not exonerate the President, we will be calling Attorney General Barr in to testify before @HouseJudiciary in the near future."

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/nadler-we-have-look-abuses-power-we-have-look-obstructions-justice

rangerrebew

« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2019, 12:05:16 pm »
Schiff Will ‘Haul People Before Congress’ If Necessary; Won’t Rule Out Impeachment
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)

(CNSNews.com) - Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the head of the House intelligence committee, said on Sunday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller may not have had enough evidence to prosecute President Trump, "but that doesn't mean, of course, that there isn't compelling and incriminating evidence that should be shared with the American people."

And he intends to "haul people before the Congress" to get answers.

Schiff, a leading congressional critic of President Trump, told ABC's "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos that "there's a difference between compelling evidence of collusion and whether the special counsel concludes that he can prove beyond a reasonable doubt the criminal charge of conspiracy.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/schiff-will-haul-people-congress-if-necessary-wont-rule-out-impeachment

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2019, 12:09:43 pm »
Lol, you got me... all bun and no meat... like an 80s Wendy's commercial.

And for this monumental waste of time and money, none of us should sleep until we see some dimocrats serving time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2019, 12:15:07 pm »

Chuck Todd Tries to Save Collusion Narrative, Wonders What Founders Would Think
By Curtis Houck | March 24, 2019 5:18 PM EDT

During the Sunday afternoon NBC News Special Report on AG Bill Barr’s letter to Congress about the Mueller Report, Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd tried to save the now-deceased chances of Trump-Russia collusion, claiming that “Democrats very fairly will” wonder “if this doesn't exonerate him on the obstruction question, that if you not resolved obstruction, how do you resolve collusion?”

Speaking to Sunday NBC Nightly News anchor Kate Snow, Todd told her it’s not that the President has been vindicated of collusion, but that he will “feel quite vindicated in this because what is under dispute is how he has conducted himself, what is not going to be in dispute is...that Bob Mueller did not find any — anything about coordination with the Trump officials, and that will be Bob Mueller's word, and they will take it as the full exoneration.”

Todd continued:

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2019/03/24/chuck-todd-tries-save-collusion-narrative-wonders-what-founders

rangerrebew

« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2019, 12:17:00 pm »
Scarborough on Mueller Exoneration: Trump Still Just a 'Lying' ‘Mr. Magoo'
By Scott Whitlock | March 24, 2019 7:40 PM EDT

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough, who provided cushy, supportive coverage of Donald Trump during the 2016 primaries before flip flopping, on Sunday reacted to the lack of collusion and obstruction in the Mueller Report by comparing the President to the ‘stumbling,” lying” “Mr. Magoo” cartoon character.

Scarborough at first conceded that Trump not colluding with the Russians is “good news for Americans.” But then he shifted into grumble mode, insisting, “Donald Trump may just be a political version of Mr. Magoo.” The Morning Joe host fumed, “He may be a guy who just stumbles and bumbles around from one lie to — from one thing to another and in this case, as it pertained to Russia, there were — there were several lies that, again, probably centered more around Donald Trump's business dealings.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2019/03/24/scarborough-mueller-exoneration-trump-still-just-lying-mr-magoo

« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2019, 12:22:39 pm »
Doctors stapled this jackass's stomach.  I wish they had stapled his mouth.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 12:24:28 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2019, 12:27:03 pm »
Who watches this jackass?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2019, 12:56:48 pm »
Who watches this jackass?
That's the whole point. The only people watching that crap-fest are already hardcore committed Leftists. He is preaching to an empty Church. That is why he and his girlfriend...wife? or concubine? or whatever she is, have to say the wildest things imaginable. It is the only way he can reach a wider audience. And to remind people that his show is still actually on the air. The crazier the remark, the more press it gets.

While the bulk of his show exists in a bubble with a few viewers, when he and his girlfriend say things like, "Trump is a banana eating monkey with a small dick who throws his own feces!" they are able to escape their little bubble-world and to be heard in the general population, which they are desperate to achieve.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 12:59:13 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2019, 01:01:08 pm »
Doctors stapled this jackass's stomach.  I wish they had stapled his mouth.

Personally I think they stapled the wrong sphincter.

« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2019, 01:12:54 pm »
Bill Mitchell
Verified accountï‚™ @mitchellvii 

Up until now Trump has been a tiger in a cage. Barr just left the cage door open. Democrats better leave the zoo before they end up being dinner.

6:00 AM - 25 Mar 2019  from Concord, NC

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1110164563448745984?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Online Hoodat

« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2019, 01:20:47 pm »
Schiff Will ‘Haul People Before Congress’ If Necessary

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-