Author Topic: Terror victim Ebba Ã…kerlund’s dad to the Swedish PM: “Your help is an insult, I doubt that New Zeal  (Read 335 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Terror victim Ebba Åkerlund’s dad to the Swedish PM: “Your help is an insult, I doubt that New Zealand wants it”
By Emma R.   16 March 2019

Sweden’s Social Democratic Prime Minister Stefan Löfven has offered New Zealand help after Friday’s eco-fascist terrorist attack.

However, terror victim Ebba Åkerlund’s father Stefan doesn’t believe that New Zealand is interested in his offer, he writes on Facebook.

In his manifesto, the 28-year-old terrorist in New Zealand explains that he, in his own deed, was motivated by among other things, the terrorist attack on Drottninggatan in Stockholm in 2017.

Read more at: https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/03/terror-victim-ebba-akerlunds-dad-to-the-swedish-pm-your-help-is-an-insult-i-doubt-that-new-zealand-wants-it/

In case, one didn't know, the killing of Ebba by an Islamic terrorist (ran over) inspired the New Zealand shooter... also in the news, NZ I believe wants to make even possessing the Manifesto a serious crime.