Author Topic: ABC, NBC Boast Dems Still Want to Hammer Trump Post-Mueller; ‘They Are Plowing Ahead’  (Read 397 times)

rangerrebew

ABC, NBC Boast Dems Still Want to Hammer Trump Post-Mueller; ‘They Are Plowing Ahead’

By Curtis Houck | March 22, 2019 9:08 PM EDT

On Friday, ABC’s World News Tonight and NBC Nightly News made sure to include amidst their extensive coverage on the completion of the Mueller Report that, despite the lack of any future indictments from the Special Counsel, House Democrats still have an increasing number of ongoing investigations into every aspect of President Trump’s life that could prove perilous for the White House.

ABC senior congressional correspondent Mary Bruce relayed to anchor David Muir that while Attorney General Bill Barr “has promised lawmakers he'll be as transparent as possible” with the findings, Democrats “are not going to be satisfied until they see the full Mueller report and the underlying evidence.”

She breathlessly added that a “summary is simply not going to suffice and Democrats are going to use every tool they have available to get this information,” so “t means brace yourself for more subpoenas” and even hearings with Mueller and Barr.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2019/03/22/abc-nbc-boast-dems-still-want-hammer-trump-post-mueller-they-are

Offline skeeter

The investigation was losing steam with the public before the report was released. This will just make the rats look worse.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The investigation was losing steam with the public before the report was released. This will just make the rats look worse.

I think the Rats will "find" something in the report worth pursuing, no matter how trivial and tangential.  The Rats pinned a lot of hope on Mueller, and I doubt the report will be a full exoneration of the Trump campaign, so there will be table scraps for the Rats in Congress and they can keep the drumbeat going. 

The voters, meanwhile are likely to punish the Rats for it because they are as tired of it as we are.  So...I encourage Schittless and Cummings to push as hard as they can.

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I think the Rats will "find" something in the report worth pursuing, no matter how trivial and tangential.  The Rats pinned a lot of hope on Mueller, and I doubt the report will be a full exoneration of the Trump campaign, so there will be table scraps for the Rats in Congress and they can keep the drumbeat going. 

The voters, meanwhile are likely to punish the Rats for it because they are as tired of it as we are.  So...I encourage Schittless and Cummings to push as hard as they can.

:2popcorn:

Hear you my friend, but...

I'm ashamed to admit this but the people closest to me in my life are all Democrats or don't care for Pres. Trump.

Even with the Mueller Report falling flat...two years of 24/7 broadcasting on their 'GO TO' news source seems to have had an adverse effect on their cognitive reasoning.   At least when applied politically. 

So, it goes deeper than being unable to admit you misjudged the man and what was going on.

The Friday after the 2016 Election, I was at a dinner table where 14 people were seated.  Had no idea of everyone's political bent, but enough were there to give them all a big EFF YOU teasing about being right about Donald Trump.

To my shock...the liquor was flowing, "Tony" blurted out...yeah with Putin's help.

I lost it!   Told him to turn off CNN, etc..

He got up two inches from my face leaning across the table.   John and Moe were filming the entire sequence on their phones and they saved it.

Can't wait to see "Tony" next Friday. :smokin:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I'm ashamed to admit this but the people closest to me in my life are all Democrats or don't care for Pres. Trump.

Even with the Mueller Report falling flat...two years of 24/7 broadcasting on their 'GO TO' news source seems to have had an adverse effect on their cognitive reasoning.   At least when applied politically. 

I saw yesterday this fiasco cost $40M. Fedzilla is infamous for wasting our money, but this one takes the cake.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I saw yesterday this fiasco cost $40M. Fedzilla is infamous for wasting our money, but this one takes the cake.

$40 Million seems like loose change in Petty Cash drawer today.  And spread over 24 months, it actually is.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

So, it goes deeper than being unable to admit you misjudged the man and what was going on.

The Friday after the 2016 Election, I was at a dinner table where 14 people were seated.  Had no idea of everyone's political bent, but enough were there to give them all a big EFF YOU teasing about being right about Donald Trump.

To my shock...the liquor was flowing, "Tony" blurted out...yeah with Putin's help.

I lost it!   Told him to turn off CNN, etc..

He got up two inches from my face leaning across the table.   John and Moe were filming the entire sequence on their phones and they saved it.

Can't wait to see "Tony" next Friday. :smokin:

I'll eagerly await your report!   :laugh:

Meanwhile, I'll be making money hand over fist with my popcorn concession.

:2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
$40 Million seems like loose change in Petty Cash drawer today.  And spread over 24 months, it actually is.

I agree with you.  That's sofa money to the Feds.  And worth it if turns President Trump loose with a hammer.
I will NOT comply.