Author Topic: Lib Tough-Guy Actor Bites Off More than He Can Chew when He Picks On Barron Trump  (Read 353 times)

rangerrebew

Lib Tough-Guy Actor Bites Off More than He Can Chew when He Picks On Barron Trump
By Jared Harris
Published March 21, 2019 at 7:42am

Tough-guy action movie stars don’t have a difficult career.

They get paid millions to stay in shape, memorize a few lines from a script, and look menacing for the camera. But for some, the on-screen persona doesn’t vanish when production wraps up. Actor Ron Perlman appears to be one of those types.

Known for his role in the “Hellboy” series and other films where he plays a bruiser-type antihero, Perlman is also an avid anti-Trumper, as evidenced by his Twitter account.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/lib-tough-guy-actor/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Okay fine Ron.  While we are at it, let us enjoy your exit from SOA. 

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You mean the guy who looks like a cat?

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

You mean the guy who looks like a cat?
:silly:

I've seen some of Perlman's tweets. He must be a mean drunk.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
That's too bad. As a semi comic anti hero, he's enough to get a really Dumb script up and over the fence.

But after This?

Back to old war footage for me.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
His best days were as the "The Beast"   with Linda Hamilton.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
:silly:

I've seen some of Perlman's tweets. He must be a mean drunk.
That's my take on it too. From the Tweets he seems to be drunk and something, who knows what, triggered this outburst.
Those are classic mean drunk posts.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.