Author Topic: Devin Nunes: No rest until Mueller scope memo released, 'dirty cops' rounded up  (Read 634 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Devin Nunes: No rest until Mueller scope memo released, 'dirty cops' rounded up
by Daniel Chaitin
 | March 24, 2019 02:15 AM

Rep. Devin Nunes isn't celebrating special counsel Robert Mueller's submission of his final report to the Justice Department.

Calling for full transparency, the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee amplified his demand to see the scope memo for the years-long investigation, going further than Democrats calling for the release of the full Mueller report for the public to see.

"I don't think Republicans or any American should be celebrating anything to do with Mueller. Okay? It's fine. He's not going to indict anymore people. There are a whole bunch of indictments that are awful. What happened to these people is terrible," Nunes, R-Calif, said Saturday evening on Fox News. "We need to see the origins of this investigation. We don't even know what Robert Mueller was supposed to be looking at."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/devin-nunes-no-rest-until-mueller-scope-memo-released-dirty-cops-rounded-up
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Now that Mueller has wrapped, no good reason remains to keep hiding the secret Memo from Rosenswine that let Mueller expand the scope of his investigation.  We deserve to know exactly what Mueller's goal was.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Now that Mueller has wrapped, no good reason remains to keep hiding the secret Memo from Rosenswine that let Mueller expand the scope of his investigation.  We deserve to know exactly what Mueller's goal was.
We know what his goal was. To paralyze the Administration until the midterms, where the Dems really pushed some sketchy (at best) candidates hard, all community organized and stuff, so they could pretty much make sure nothing worth a d@mn got done.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We know what his goal was. To paralyze the Administration until the midterms, where the Dems really pushed some sketchy (at best) candidates hard, all community organized and stuff, so they could pretty much make sure nothing worth a d@mn got done.

I know that.  I'd like to see it on paper with Rosenswine's letterhead so we can read it our loud to them while we frog-march the lot of them into Leavenworth.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Nunes also reminded Ingraham's viewers about how depositions by Trump dossier author Christopher Steele and David Kramer, a longtime associate of John McCain and former State Department official, in a lawsuit brought against BuzzFeed by a Russian Internet entrepreneur will be made public as soon as March 14.

What Nunes didn’t say, or is too uninformed to know, is the Russian in the Buzzfeed lawsuit doesn’t want the records released. When you bring a lawsuit, you invite discovery. An expert for the defense showed there was evidence Gubarev’s network was used in the DNC hacking.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/11/aleksej-gubarev-wants-court-to-delay-release-of-do/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/russian-spies-may-have-used-tech-company-named-in-steele-dossier-to-hack-democrats
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.