General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

The word “cowboy” is now equated to genocide

<< < (2/5) > >>

truth_seeker:
My father was a proud native of Wyoming. His father was a cowboy.

During the 1980s I recall my father showing me an article, in Time or another weekly newsmag. It was a black man, retired medical doctor, that picked Wyoming to settle down for his retirement years.

He had a ranch. When questioned by the reporter, he said peole treated him very well. He said the most notable thing, was the novelty of his situation.

No racism, no discrimination, same as the thing that More or less the same thins which drew Freed blacks West, after the CW.

Idiot:
I have an original painting of a real true cowboy on my wall at home.  It has a plaque that says "Cowman".  Cowboys were and are wonderful hardworking people.  In Texas if someone calls you a cowboy, you are honored.

skeeter:

--- Quote from: ABX on March 22, 2019, 05:28:57 pm ---LOL.. except in reality, a very high percentage (about 25%) were African-American former slaves.

--- End quote ---

Get that info to the professor, help save an American institution.

Sanguine:

--- Quote from: ABX on March 22, 2019, 05:28:57 pm ---LOL.. except in reality, a very high percentage (about 25%) were African-American former slaves.

--- End quote ---

And, a lot of them were Hispanic.   

TomSea:
Cultural Marxism, I just hope none of these bizarre things tossed at us is enough to be the straw that breaks the camel's back, what is scary is how many supporters this idiocy has.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version