Author Topic: President Trump Should Just Shut Up About John McCain  (Read 256 times)

Offline corbe

President Trump Should Just Shut Up About John McCain
« on: March 22, 2019, 03:52:50 pm »
President Trump Should Just Shut Up About John McCain

Posted at 11:30 am on March 22, 2019 by Bonchie

Over the past few days, President Trump has decided it’s a good idea to continue a feud with a dead person, in this case John McCain. This is a bad look and counter productive on several fronts. While I understand the complaints about McCain (we’ll discuss them here), and while I know some of you are already headed to the comments section to let me have it, I’d encourage you take five minutes and at least understand the bigger picture that I’m hoping to lay out.

First, let’s recap some of Trump’s recent comments.

It started with this tweet.
Donald J. Trump
 âœ”  @realDonaldTrump 

So it was indeed (just proven in court papers) “last in his class” (Annapolis) John McCain that sent the Fake Dossier to the FBI and Media hoping to have it printed BEFORE the Election. He & the Dems, working together, failed (as usual). Even the Fake News refused this garbage!

7:41 AM - Mar 17, 2019
Let me posit that the President could have made this point and actually been taken seriously had he punted on the personal insults. Poking at a deceased guy for being last in his class immediately gives fodder for everyone to ignore the bigger point, which is McCain’s role in spreading the dossier.

Trump then doubled down while giving a speech at a tank factory.

<..snip..>

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/03/22/president-trump-shut-john-mccain/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: President Trump Should Just Shut Up About John McCain
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 03:55:46 pm »
   It may appear that I appauld the beating of a dead horse by posting another article about the McCain/Trump feud but I think this author gets it and genuinely reflects how I feel about this whole $hit show.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 04:18:55 pm »
Sure...unless more revelations appear that McCain was the one in the GOP to actively participate in a coup to overthrow the election of 2016.  McCain did not/doesn't not deserve to be put on a pedestal if he spent the last couple years of his life sabotaging the country.

No more whitewashing of History.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 04:24:07 pm »
I disliked McCain as much as any other conservative.

Still...   This whole episode is making DJT appear less presidential than ever.  Drop it man.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.