Author Topic: The Kiev Connection: Have the Democrats opened Pandora’s Box with successful demand for investigatio  (Read 304 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 21, 2019
The Kiev Connection: Have the Democrats opened Pandora’s Box with successful demand for investigation of foreign influence on the 2016 election?
By Thomas Lifson

Democrats may regret their years of hyperventilation over allegations of foreign “collusion” to influence a presidential election. In what amounts to slow-motion political jujitsu, the very nefarious acts attributed to the Trump campaign may end up being applied to the Obama administration and Hillary campaign. A formal criminal investigation already is being launched overseas, making an American counterpart investigation awkward to suppress.

Anyone who has paid attention to the genesis of the Mueller investigation understands that it was opposition research paid for by the Democratic Party and Hillary presidential campaign and corrupt senior officials at the FBI that sparked the appointment of the Special Counsel. But new information developed by John Solomon of The Hill suggests that there was indeed an effort by a foreign government to influence the 2016 election, and that it was the government of Ukraine attempting to sway voters in Hillary’s favor.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/03/the_kiev_connection_have_the_democrats_opened_pandoras_box_with_successful_demand_for_investigation_of_foreign_influence_on_the_2016_election.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I'm gonna hazard a SWAG here (Scientific Wild A@@ Guess) that since near every minute of every day since the Inuaguration has been "This Could Be The Big One!"

I'm just gonna ask for a note in my PM box, in case this amounts to anything More than our ruptured duck press preening itself again..
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 08:11:06 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Nah. Democrats fear nothing.
No media will ever report it.
No investigator will ever investigate it.
No prosecutor will ever prosecute it.
No Judge will ever convict a Democrat of anything, regardless of evidence.

Democrats are above the Law. Hillary and her crew of criminals have proven that beyond all doubt.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nah. Democrats fear nothing.
No media will ever report it.
No investigator will ever investigate it.
No prosecutor will ever prosecute it.
No Judge will ever convict a Democrat of anything, regardless of evidence.

Democrats are above the Law. Hillary and her crew of criminals have proven that beyond all doubt.

It will be hard to ignore when the foreign press starts to report on it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: