Author Topic: JUST IN: Former CLINTON and Obama Advisor FOUND DEAD Only Months Before Release Of His New Book  (Read 708 times)

rangerrebew

JUST IN: Former CLINTON and Obama Advisor FOUND DEAD Only Months Before Release Of His New Book
Mar 22, 2019

Another person tied to the Clinton’s has been found dead. Alan Krueger, a  58-year-old labor economist who argued for raising the mininum wage, is said to have committed suicide—a popular choice of death for anyone with ties to the Clintons. According to reports, the Princeton police were called to the professor’s home, where he was found dead of an apparent suicide.

According to the New York Times – Mr. Krueger was an assistant secretary of the Treasury from 2009 to 2010, as President Barack Obama’s administration tried to lead the United States out of its worst recession since the Great Depression. Mr. Obama later named him chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, a post he held from 2011 to 2013. He was the Labor Department’s chief economist under President Bill Clinton from 1994 to 1995.

https://100percentfedup.com/just-in-former-clinton-and-obama-advisor-found-dead-only-months-before-release-of-his-new-book/

rangerrebew

It is extremely difficult for me to picture someone who has taken the time and energy to write a book which will be out in two months as suicidal.  :pondering:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:48:50 am by rangerrebew »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It is extremely difficult for me to picture someone who has taken the time and energy to write a book which will be out in two months as suicidal.  :pondering:

There is a reason House of Cards is the Clinton's favorite TV show
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

There is a reason House of Cards is the Clinton's favorite TV show

How true!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Vince Foster also "committed suicide" I'm told!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

The ol' "two shotgun blasts to the back of the head" type of Arkancide?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

and then jump off a bridge.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

and then jump off a bridge.
... then lie down on railroad tracks.

Offline Applewood

Ok, at the risk of being called (again) a Clinton supporter, I'm going to be contrary here.  Mr. Krueger served the Clinton White House in the 1990s .  Why would they wait this long to off him?   The Times says Mr. Krueger's new book deals with economics in the music industry.  Doesn't seem to me like he was about to spill any Clinton secrets. 

May seem strange to commit suicide when you have a new book coming out, but who knows what else was going on in Mr. Krueger's life?  Marital woes, substance abuse, a terminal illness???  None of that is mentioned in either article.  Maybe he had been depressed.  Maybe there were warning signs that everyone missed.  Or maybe he was taking an anti-depressant or some other medication that has the side effect of wanting to kill oneself.

Ok, I know the Clintons are evil and there is plenty out there that anyone else would have been in prison for decades by now.  But I'm not ready to call this death one of their nefarious deeds. 

Offline QueenCatofAragon

Ok, at the risk of being called (again) a Clinton supporter, I'm going to be contrary here.  Mr. Krueger served the Clinton White House in the 1990s .  Why would they wait this long to off him?   The Times says Mr. Krueger's new book deals with economics in the music industry.  Doesn't seem to me like he was about to spill any Clinton secrets. 

May seem strange to commit suicide when you have a new book coming out, but who knows what else was going on in Mr. Krueger's life?  Marital woes, substance abuse, a terminal illness???  None of that is mentioned in either article.  Maybe he had been depressed.  Maybe there were warning signs that everyone missed.  Or maybe he was taking an anti-depressant or some other medication that has the side effect of wanting to kill oneself.

Ok, I know the Clintons are evil and there is plenty out there that anyone else would have been in prison for decades by now.  But I'm not ready to call this death one of their nefarious deeds.

@Applewood

I agree.  100percentfedup.com is a click-bait tabloid type site, a lot like Natural News.  They don’t have a Twitter—just a Facebook page filled with the kind of memes you see at TOS and on Qanon sites.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Those who battle inner demons often put on good fronts. Think about Robin Williams and Anthony Bourdain.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Don't let logic and rationality get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

Online libertybele

I tend to agree with you.  Yes he obviously has strong ties to the Clinton and Bammy administration but he was an economic advisor and his book had to do with economics and music, hardly issues I would think would have anything to do with his previous ties to them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Don't let logic and rationality get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
But they're so much fun!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I know. The assassins took the secret tell-all book. (cue dramatic music)
Countdown to Resignation

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Those who battle inner demons often put on good fronts. Think about Robin Williams and Anthony Bourdain.
...and plan ahead for their loved ones. The book sales should provide a revenue stream to next of kin.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

My 'girlfriend' used to tell me she'd leave me in a New York Minute for Anthony Bourdain.    :laugh:   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

We’re talking the internet here. If we can’t conjure up some intrigue among total strangers, we’re not doing our jobs.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You never know. Might have beat himself to death with a stick in the middle of a botched robbery on train tracks somewhere,
Oh, wait, It was in his apartment? Probably shot himself repeatedly in the back of the head with an assault rifle.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis