Author Topic: Trump goes nuclear on Kellyanne spouse George Conway: 'Husband from hell!'  (Read 299 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-goes-nuclear-george-conway

President Trump turned up the heat Wednesday in his feud with George Conway, calling the spouse of adviser Kellyanne Conway a “stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!”

“George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning.

What kind of moron would marry a man like that...

I mean Trump.

Aaron Rupar @atrupar
2h2 hours ago

Aaron Rupar Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Welp I think it’s safe to say Melania’s anti-cyberbullying campaign still has some work to do

Offline LottieDah

Hey Mr. President why don't you MYOB and refrain from making comments about Kelly Conway's husband.

Offline andy58-in-nh

There are these unfortunate times when in respect of his emotional intelligence, our President seems not to have grown beyond grade school.  I really wish he would knock it off.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

Hey Mr. President why don't you MYOB and refrain from making comments about Kelly Conway's husband.

Yeah, as soon as George stops his public fixation on slamming his wife’s boss, the Mr. President.

No one has ever accused Trump of overlooking an opportunity to slam back.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 03:05:11 pm by aligncare »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Yeah, as soon as George stops his public fixation on slamming his wife’s boss, the Mr. President.

No one has ever accused Trump of overlooking an opportunity to slam back.
No one has ever accused Trump of good taste either, or giving a crap about his employees feelings or reputations.