Author Topic: Pelosi, Schumer urge FBI investigate massage parlor owner's ties to Trump  (Read 801 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi, Schumer urge FBI investigate massage parlor owner's ties to Trump
by Susan Ferrechio
 | March 18, 2019 04:19 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer urged FBI Director Christopher Wray to open an investigation into Florida massage parlor owner Li “Cindy” Yang and her alleged connection to President Trump.

“The facts in this situation are very concerning, and we urge Director Wray to adhere to the joint bicameral requests of the Democratic Senate ranking members and Democratic House chairmen and start an investigation,” Pelosi, D-Calif., and Schumer, D-N.Y., said in a statement Monday.

Democrats on the Judiciary and Intelligence panels in the House and Senate sent a letter Friday to the FBI, national intelligence agencies, and Secret Service asking them to open counterintelligence and criminal investigations into Yang’s relationship with Trump.

Yang allegedly advertised access to the president and his family on her website to Chinese clients.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/pelosi-schumer-urge-fbi-investigate-massage-parlor-owners-ties-to-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I love dog and pony shows.  This is going to go on and on until Nov 2020.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ummmm. How many chakras did he get released?

I thought AlGore was the one who got massaged like he massaged the science for his AGW shtick.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I love dog and pony shows.  This is going to go on and on until Nov 2020.

Well, Pelosi and Schumer *are* putting the shows on to keep you on their reservation.  They'll be pleased to know you're watching.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Her links to the massage parlors are a lot less interesting than potential ties to the Chinese government/military/intelligence apparatus. In 2015, as the head of a nondescript charity, she managed to secure an invite to the Chinese navy visit to Florida.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&sp=nmt4&u=http://www.jzqiaolian.com/article/news/3156.html&xid=25657,15700021,15700186,15700190,15700248,15700253&usg=ALkJrhg5tPK2a_UeF42_oRlaJwaRgVvh-w
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why not investigate this instead?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

rangerrebew

I know a guy who's uncle once had a friend who went to Russia.  Do  you think Chuckie and Nazi will have my connections to Trump investigated? :whistle:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I would like the FBI to 'investigate' every single crime committed in America (unless a Democrat is involved) all the way until 2020. Endless investigations into anything/everything to see if Mafia Don Trump is involved however indirectly or however many levels removed, including traffic tickets and jaywalking citations.

Obviously, evil Trump is orchestrating all crime, accidents, and suicides in America today. We don't know or care how or why, we just know that he is, somehow.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 12:39:49 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

There's a Chinese deli in SF who's owner promises access to Willie Brown, Ed Lee, Art Agnos, Bruce Willis and Sean Austin. I know because he hung pictures of himself with them on the walls of his establishment.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pelosi, Schumer urge FBI investigate massage parlor owner's ties to Trump
by Susan Ferrechio
 | March 18, 2019 04:19 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer urged FBI Director Christopher Wray to open an investigation into Florida massage parlor owner Li “Cindy” Yang and her alleged connection to President Trump.

“The facts in this situation are very concerning, and we urge Director Wray to adhere to the joint bicameral requests of the Democratic Senate ranking members and Democratic House chairmen and start an investigation,” Pelosi, D-Calif., and Schumer, D-N.Y., said in a statement Monday.

Democrats on the Judiciary and Intelligence panels in the House and Senate sent a letter Friday to the FBI, national intelligence agencies, and Secret Service asking them to open counterintelligence and criminal investigations into Yang’s relationship with Trump.

Yang allegedly advertised access to the president and his family on her website to Chinese clients.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/pelosi-schumer-urge-fbi-investigate-massage-parlor-owners-ties-to-trump

Desperation is never pretty,and we know the left is desperate for a influx of illegal alien voters willing to vote a straight Dim ticket in exchange for all the "free stuff".

Face it,if the establishment left loses to Trump again,the globalist bankers will be looking for new horses to bet on come the next election.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I know a guy who's uncle once had a friend who went to Russia.  Do  you think Chuckie and Nazi will have my connections to Trump investigated? :whistle:

@rangerrebew

They will now that you have confessed. I bet you once rode a bus or a subway with a communist,too!

Well, Pelosi and Schumer *are* putting the shows on to keep you on their reservation.  They'll be pleased to know you're watching.
Only one of us votes for the uniparty, and it ain't me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You know the investigation *I* would REALLY love to see? The one that investigates Pelosi's connections to the Chinese government  through her husband,who is the legal counsel and business partner to some of the Chinese companies doing business in the USA.

For example,did you know that anti-gun Pelosi is married to the man who was the Chinese governments legal consul here in America to the Chinese Government weapons company NORINCO? Yup,the same people who used to legally import semi-auto AK-47's and other weapons into the US for sale to citizens,but were caught smuggling full-auto machine guns into the US to sell to street gangs and drug gangs from Mexico.

The BATF was all set to raid the NORINCO headquarters and warehouses at the (former) Seal Beach Navy Yard,so they did as required by law and briefed the Senate Committee that Pelosi chaired the day before the raid to brief them on it,and guess what happened? EVERY NORINCO official in the US flew out of the US that very night. There was not a single one left in the US to arrest when the raid went off the next morning.

I am sure that is just a coinkydink,though.

As for Chuckie,I have always suspected he is involved in some sort of S&M sex club. Maybe homosexual. Whatever it is,he,like Pelosi,is VERY protected.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You know the investigation *I* would REALLY love to see? The one that investigates Pelosi's connections to the Chinese government  through her husband,who is the legal counsel and business partner to some of the Chinese companies doing business in the USA.

For example,did you know that anti-gun Pelosi is married to the man who was the Chinese governments legal consul here in America to the Chinese Government weapons company NORINCO? Yup,the same people who used to legally import semi-auto AK-47's and other weapons into the US for sale to citizens,but were caught smuggling full-auto machine guns into the US to sell to street gangs and drug gangs from Mexico.

The BATF was all set to raid the NORINCO headquarters and warehouses at the (former) Seal Beach Navy Yard,so they did as required by law and briefed the Senate Committee that Pelosi chaired the day before the raid to brief them on it,and guess what happened? EVERY NORINCO official in the US flew out of the US that very night. There was not a single one left in the US to arrest when the raid went off the next morning.

I am sure that is just a coinkydink,though.

As for Chuckie,I have always suspected he is involved in some sort of S&M sex club. Maybe homosexual. Whatever it is,he,like Pelosi,is VERY protected.
I would love to see a lot of investigations. Problem is, they won't happen.
So many of the muckety mucks in DC are 'dirty' that there would be a rising to take care of 'em all.
Anyone paying attention would be angry, even more so than they are now.
OTOH, I could buy stock in rope manufacturers...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
You know the investigation *I* would REALLY love to see? The one that investigates Pelosi's connections to the Chinese government  through her husband, who is the legal counsel and business partner to some of the Chinese companies doing business in the USA.

For example,did you know that anti-gun Pelosi is married to the man who was the Chinese governments legal consul here in America to the Chinese Government weapons company NORINCO?

The investigation I’d like to see is the one by you that shows where Paul Pelosi Sr got his law degree and license to practice. He runs a real estate and venture capital firm.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

You're their poster boy @Once-Ler   

You're their poster boy @Once-Ler
It's all ways fun chatting with you, I learn so much about myself.   :cool:

It's all ways fun chatting with you, I learn so much about myself.   :cool:

And yet you still don't seek professional help.   :shrug:

And yet you still don't seek professional help.   :shrug:
Don't sell yourself short.  Laughter is the best medicine. :laugh:

rangerrebew

@rangerrebew

They will now that you have confessed. I bet you once rode a bus or a subway with a communist,too!

@ sneakypete

Oh no!!  I even once saw a communist on TV.  I feel dirty being around so many! *bouche*