Author Topic: Trump Donates His Latest Paycheck to the Department of Homeland Security  (Read 307 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Donates His Latest Paycheck to the Department of Homeland Security
LifeZette
By LifeZette | March 18, 2019 8:21PM

By PoliZette Staff | March 18, 2019

President Donald Trump on Monday revealed that he donated the latest installment of his $400,000 salary to the Department of Homeland Security, as Fox News reported.

“While the press doesn’t like writing about it, nor do I need them to, I donate my yearly presidential salary of $400,000.00 to different agencies throughout the year, this to Homeland Security,” Trump tweeted.
More from The Political Insider

Trump also posted a photograph of the check itself, which was dated March 12, 2019.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-donates-his-latest-paycheck-to-the-department-of-homeland-security/?utm_campaign=TPINewsletter3192019morning&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Offline libertybele

Gee... I'm surprised that the DEMS aren't seeing this somehow as an impeachable offense! 

Prayers up for you President Trump!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A man who puts his money where his mouth is.

How many other elected officials -- of ANY party -- are like that?

Offline libertybele

A man who puts his money where his mouth is.

How many other elected officials -- of ANY party -- are like that?

The only other person that I know of is Dr. Ron Paul. His congressional office returned money to the treasury;  In 2008, his congressional office returned $58,000 to the Treasury.  In 2009, his office returned $90,000.  In 2010, Dr. Ron Paul’s congressional office returned  $100,000.

https://ivn.us/2010/03/02/congressman-ron-paul-returns-whopping-100000-his-office-budget-us-treasury/