Author Topic: George Conway: I Taunt Trump on Twitter ‘so I Don’t End Up Screaming at’ My Wife  (Read 1093 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
19 Mar 2019

Attorney George Conway says he hurls barbs at President Donald Trump on Twitter so he doesn’t “end up screaming” at his wife Kellyanne, who serves as Counselor to the President.

This wall would be half built if Trump wasn't so hell bent in getting into silly Twitter wars.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 George Conway hasn't has sex with his wife for years.  He pounds one out after an anti Trump tweet.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This wall would be half built if Trump wasn't so hell bent in getting into silly Twitter wars.

Do you really think that??  But for a couple of tweets, the Rats would have let Trump win on one of his biggest promises?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: