Author Topic: Judicial Watch Files Ethics Complaint Against Chairman Schiff for Contacts With Witnesses  (Read 299 times)

rangerrebew

Judicial Watch Files Ethics Complaint Against Chairman Schiff for Contacts With Witnesses
House Intelligence Committee

(CNSNews.com) -- Citing his contact with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, who procured "unverified" information about alleged Russia-Trump collusion, and ex-attorney and convicted perjurer Michael Cohen, who testified against President Trump in February, the government watchdog group Judicial Watch has filed an ethics complaint against Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, for "inappropriately communicating with witnesses."

"This letter serves as our official complaint to the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE) concerning the activities of Rep. Adam Schiff," states Judicial Watch in its March 11 letter to the Office of Congressional Ethics, headed by former Congressman David Skaggs (D-Colo.) 

https://www.cnsnews.com/print/2141695

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sic 'em! Actual weasels would be ashamed to be seen in the same photograph as Schiff.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Good!  Someone needs to hold that a-hole accountable for his actions!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien